Theodore Jaracz of the Governing Body died this morning

by Altar ego 59 Replies latest jw friends

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"Took the blue pill, I guess."

So what do you believe after taking the red pill?

"To be a Christian, you must believe that a cosmic Jewish Zombie, who was his own father, can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree."

Apologies to C.S. Lewis.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

TJ was nothing but a company man who towed the party line to uphold the organization at a terrible cost to the health and well being of others.

You could say he looked after his own.........only. The general public got a big apathetic nose in the air.

From a comment I posted earlier today :

His comment reflects much of how much he really cares about the protection of children from harm.

" All that the bible says ( the social morals of the ancient Israelites ) is to shun the evil doer, thats it in a nut shell.

Sexual abuse of children is in comparison to an act of fornication, adultery, idolatry. its just a simple sin that only requires repentance

This observance does nothing to the long term psychological scars of the victims, the children themselves.

What these dim witted assholes don't realize is that pedophiles will often re-offend if all they ever receive is a disfellowship reprimand.

It may not be within the congregation members, it could be in the open public such as the neighborhood where this person is living.

This brings forth the total apathy by the WTS in this regard to endangerment of the public itself.

Its like all they are concerned about is simply washing their hands within their organization and keeping their public image

secure. Lets face it if the media was to get a hold of a card carrying JW who was exposed to the police as being a pedophile,

it would injure and discredit the organization in the worst of ways . Bringing reproach on to god's earthly organization is

therefore egregiously avoided. Thats what it all about in reality its all about a organization trying to retain a certain public image,

at the cost of chidren's health and well being.

• sacolton
  • brizzzy
    brizzzy

After taking the red pill, I believe in living my life happily and freely, and not wasting time bothering to argue with JWs or JW apologists :) Have a good one!

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

The blue pill just gives you a stiffie.

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"After taking the red pill, I believe in living my life happily and freely, and not wasting time bothering to argue with JWs or JW apologists :) Have a good one!"

That don't start any...

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

@JimmyPage Maybe for you. For us females, I guess it just turns us into dirty heathen atheists ;)

• flipper
    flipper

ALICE- Try to understand that many, many people have been hurt by this man. And things may have been hidden, swept underneath the rug. And to allow children in Jehovah's Witnesses to be secretly abused for years - and have NO POLICIES for years to report it to police and further that JW family members even got Disfellowshipped for reporting elders who had molested innocent children. And the WT society KNEW about this- including Ted Jaracz.

Jaracz even tried preventing the publishing of Child Abuse articles in the early to mid 1990's and fought with another GB member Lloyd Barry - trying to prevent him from printing the articles. Think about it. WHY did he do that ? What is HAPPENING within the JW organization that they don't want YOU to know ? There are hundreds on the board here, and thousands more world wide who have been sexually molested by elders or Ministerial Servants, or others in higher up positions - men who have NEVER received discipline from the WT society for their sexual crimes.

My wife and I know some of these people personally who suffered sexual abuse from higher ups in the organization. How do you think God Jehovah views the leaders of an organization which protects and hides child abusers - even if they're elders who might look OUTWARDLY good ? And no - " Jehovah hasn't handled it in due time ". These men still exist committing felony child abuse within the Witness organization. So trying to support the reputation of Ted Jaracz will fall on deaf ears here. That is why you are seeing resistance . It's not that WE are bad. WE are being honest with you. Don't shoot the messenger

• metatron
    metatron

I look upon his death in the same way as that of Stalin, Hitler, or Kim Jong Ill. My only regret is that he was able to cause so much hardship, damage and heartache in his lifetime.

If anyone thinks this cruel, then I say that it is a reminder to me to always remember to practice compassion and justice in my personal life. And as far as compassion goes, that's about all I can manage right now.

The funny thing is.........we will likely never know just how much various Bethelites will secretly appreciate the passing of the "Boss".

metatron

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

ST Ann the apostate is in hell it's not even debatable

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit