Theodore Jaracz of the Governing Body died this morning

by Altar ego 59 Replies latest jw friends

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

post of the year Flipps

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

" It was announced to the Bethel Family after the noon meal today."

OMG! Bethel " meatloaf" is TED! Meat in due season!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I don't rejoice in anyone's death. But this sob will not be missed by anyone. He has not done the Jw's any good.

Jeff

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

He drank the "koolaid" with 900 other Bethelites.......they all died!!!!!! .............Could have happened in another timeline.

• loosie
    loosie

LOL @ nathan

OMG! Bethel " meatloaf" is TED! Meat in due season!

Now you know about blood and how its considered cannibalism. Maybe its ok if they eat Ted in smaller fractions.

I hope that Ray is kicking Ted's ass in the afterlife.

I have never sent a sympathy card to someone I didn't know until Ray Franz' death, is when that changed... I won't be sending one out for Ted the SOB.

• agonus
    agonus

Alice, Ray realized that what he did on the GB was wrong and apologized for it. But nothing he did compares to the evil that Jaracz has done. Do a search for "Ted Jaracz" on youtube and watch what the guy himself says about the secret pedophile database on the first clip that comes up (I'm unable to post the link here). That sound like a sweet, sincere fella to you, or somebody trying to hide something?

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    Sexual abuse of children is in comparison to an act of fornication, adultery, idolatry. its just a simple sin that only requires repentance

I guess Teddy didn't render unto Cesar, because the LAW OF THE LAND in which he lived says child molestation is a crime. That's the problem with these dimwitted dubs.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

I'll bet dozens of Bethelites had private celebrations. I sure would, even if I was still there.

Randy

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Flipper:

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

I have as much compassion for this son of a bitch dying as I would Hitler. He was part of destroying souls, destroying families, destroying faiths, destroying LIVES and he and the rest of that dog pound cant leave the planet fucking FAST enough for my interests.

I hope just before he goes to hell he meets Jesus...and Jesus BITCH SLAPS his ass.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit