Theodore Jaracz of the Governing Body died this morning

by Altar ego 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Altar ego
    Altar ego

Bro. Jaracz died this morning, Wednesday, June 9, 2010 at about 7:30 AM. He was 84 years old. It was announced to the Bethel Family after the noon meal today.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Hmmm. Gonna be interesting to see how this affects future WT policy with this hardliner gone.

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

Didn't he die of a stroke, also? Guess they didn't get to celebrate Ray Franz's death for very long around Bethel...

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

He probably wanted to live to see the end of Ray Franz. Well, what Ray left behind will last waaaaaaaaaay longer than anything Ted left behind. I suppose they will soon fill the slots on the Governing Body and start making new policy.

• Mary
    Mary

Since Jaracz was one of the main characters who was largely responsible for not changing the 'two eye witness rule' when it came to child abuse, I have absolutely no feeling whatsoever that he's dead.

• sir82
  • suedehead
    suedehead

Awesome! Good riddance! I would love to think that old nazi's death could start the end of the Borg. But this is a r esilient cult. Some other jackass will take over and it's business as usual.

• StAnn
    StAnn

From a Christian point of view, we don't know if he went to Heaven or Hell. I always wonder what JDubs think when they die and then discover that there is really an afterlife. And also, they suddenly realize everything they've believed was a lie.

(And if you don't believe in that, that's fine, but I do.)

StAnn

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

...and an odd karmic balance returned to the world...?

(no I'm not serious)

• dinah
    dinah

Good riddance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit