The Grandest "witness" that each of us could give to the world looks to be shortly upon us. Will you be there? (In honor of Ray Franz)

by StoneWall 58 Replies latest jw friends

• B-Rock
    B-Rock
    The Grandest "witness" that each of us could give to the world looks to be shortly upon us. Will you be there? (In honor of Ray Franz)

It looks like there is still worship of Governing Body members by stupid herding cattle even out here in the Great Apostasy.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall
    It looks like there is still worship of Governing Body members by stupid herding cattle even out here in the Great Apostasy

B-Rock you ******* ***** ** ****

It's honor not worship.

I'd tell you what I really think of you if this thread wasn't about Ray and him fighting for his life.

EDITED: I originally in this post typed something back in retaliation to B-Rock but have went back and edited it out since

I don't want him to derail a thread that is about being supportive and helpful to the franz.

• yesidid
    yesidid

b rock,

I am pleased to say that you have never written a post with which I have agreed, but.............your last one

is disgusting. I am trying to show the same spirit Ray showed, but I can't. You are disgusting.

• not a captive
    not a captive

Are you one of Jehovah's Witnesses, B-Rock?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

That was tacky B-Pebble

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Regardless of B Rocks classless idiodicy, and regardless of whether he was ever a JW (he probably wasn't), I hope the spirit that this thread was started with won't be missed, and that anyone who wishes to comment on their plans should the inevitable happen will feel free to do so.

• B-Rock
    B-Rock

[crap removed - simon]

• shamus100
    shamus100

B-Rock,

You're a little worm that thinks he can say anything behind a computer screen. You are shit.

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

B-rock, I do believe your post violates points 1, 2 and 3 of the posting guidelines.

Was that really necessary?

Moderators?

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Does anybody have any idea where Ray's funeral will be? Will it be in the Atlanta area? Does anyone plan to go to the service?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit