The Grandest "witness" that each of us could give to the world looks to be shortly upon us. Will you be there? (In honor of Ray Franz)

by StoneWall 58 Replies latest jw friends

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Scarred if he is indeed brain dead already as another thread was alluding too, then I'm for sure going to be

planning on going. I'm just assuming it will be in either Georgia or Alabama and if so I could make either of those.

But there is always the possiblity that he may have some sort of burial plots wherever his family (Franz) was originally

from. If the latter is the case then I probably wouldn't be able to make it .

Does anyone know where his uncle Fred Franz was buried?

• asilentone
    asilentone

B-rock, duh, your tone is terrible!

• yesidid
    yesidid
    Does anyone know where his uncle Fred Franz was buried?

I imagine it would be in what they call "the launching pad" at Walkill.

I doubt Ray would want to be buried there, and of course it would not be allowed.

• journey-on
    journey-on

I never read Crisis of Conscience. I didn't feel the need to nor the desire to.

I never thought about it till now, but perhaps B-rock has a valid point to be made. However, when a man who has the respect of so many people is on his deathbed, that is not the time to discuss the point. Perhaps, later the discussion can be made.

• shamus100
    shamus100
    I imagine it would be in what they call "the launching pad" at Walkill.

I just threw up a little. Bad memories, bad memories...

• yesidid
    yesidid

B-pebble

Would you please show some respect and leave us alone.

• Scully
    Scully

perhaps B-rock has a valid point to be made. However, when a man who has the respect of so many people is on his deathbed, that is not the time to discuss the point. Perhaps, later the discussion can be made.

He's certainly welcome to start a new thread on the topic.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Thanks, Stonewall. This is just a guess but since he has spent the last 30 years in Georgia/Alabama I would think his funeral would be there. Plus, since all of his kin were JWs he might not be welcome in the family burying ground.

• B-Rock
    B-Rock

My timing is bad. Sorry for getting some panties up in a bunch. You guys are free to shun me from now on.

• journey-on
    journey-on

We all slip up sometimes, B-Rock. "Let he/her who has never sinned cast the first stone." :-)

Put it on the back burner, and bring it up later on. I, for one, would be interested in hearing your viewpoint at a more appropriate time and the reasons for it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit