The Grandest "witness" that each of us could give to the world looks to be shortly upon us. Will you be there? (In honor of Ray Franz)

by StoneWall 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully

B-rock is entitled to his opinion. Even if it makes him look like an insensitive dumbass.

I think I'll leave it as is, because it says far more about him than it does about anyone else.

• dinah
    dinah

What you call a Great Apostasy we call a Conscience.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Can you remove that vomit image?

• Scully
    Scully

I could, but it does such a fabulous job of showing B-rock's stellar personality.

• B-Rock
    B-Rock

There I edited the cartoon out, you girls happy now? Sheesh. People get PO'd when their Dear Leaders get disagreed with.

• asilentone
    asilentone

you do not have any friends here, that is for sure.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Scully shows the Wisdom of a JWD/JWN old timer..

Well done..Our Mods Rock!!..

................ ...OUTLAW

• dinah
    dinah
    People get PO'd when their Dear Leaders get disagreed with.

Ray is not our leader. He helped most of us. We care about him. We saw how he was treated when he disagreed. He has NEVER asked for followers, he shied away from that. He was a great man. I love him with all my heart. I don't love Ray because God will kill me if I don't agree with him. I love his humanity, honesty and courage in the face of a tyranical religion.

You sound like a Witness who had his lollipop stolen. Your face is red with anger and your little feet are stomping. My son did that, when he was THREE.

• Scully
    Scully

B-rock,

Please explain how your comment constituted "disagreeing with .... leaders".

Everyone else seems to have construed it as an extremely uncalled for, insensitive, ignorant and offensive disregard for a well-respected person's health crisis, and their collective concern for his and his wife's well-being.

• B-Rock
    B-Rock

Its the tone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit