Our Southern Friends- Are you Pissed about the Oil Spill? I Know I Am ...... !

by flipper 233 Replies latest jw friends

• freydo
    freydo

Mother of all gushers could kill Earth's oceans

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/social/current/192810/2/Mother-of-all-gushers-could-kill-Earths-oceans

But don't worry - it's just another doom and gloom apocalyptic conspiracy theory.

FLIPPER - You and I are just conspiracy nuts. Did you ever consider that they don't want to plug it?

http://www.naturalnews.com/028898_British_Petroleum_Gulf_Coast.html

The man behind the curtain has things well in hand. He's thinking about it whiile playing golf.

Today, May 31st, in the US is commemorated for those military servants fallen in war. It is commemorated by feasting, drinking, and sporting events. The same as most other holidays. Normally the President lays a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. But this year he decided to vacation and leave the ceremonial duty to the Vice President.

I would suggest a Memorial Day for those who die each day - roughly 150,000 - worldwide

A very somber Memorial Day to one and all.

• flipper
    flipper

FREYDO- I'm only a conspiracy nut to a point. Where it goes beyond reason I usually don't tread. I'm hoping this is one of those times. I would hate to think that the feds are not pushing to plug this oil well on purpose. It would be immoral and unforgiveable. And yes- I do honor those vets who have given their lives for this country. But for what are they giving their lives ? Government and big company oil interests the last 5 or 6 years . Peace out, Mr,.Flipper

• Johnnytwofeet
    Johnnytwofeet

This is clearly an OBama plot to destroy America.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Freydo,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I sat in a corner weeping all day like any good amerikan.

• Johnnytwofeet
    Johnnytwofeet

Shut your filthy chimp face Shamus.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I'll repeat what I've said before, the federal government should be on top of this situation more than they have.

How long has this leak been spewing oil into the ocean more than month and now they're saying it looks like they cant stop it until August.

If this occurs and the lower east coastal regions of the States turns into a great ecological disaster, much worse than whats there now.

This really could bite Obama in the ass come next election for his lackluster involvement.

Whats been going on there to date in the coastal regions is just the tip of the iceberg of what this spill will have caused months

from now.

• freydo
    freydo

I did my tour in Vietnam(infantry). What were we fighting for there?

Haliburton, Bell Helicopter, Michelin, Root?

• freydo
    freydo

"The greatest president in American History gives his super smart head of FEMA some much deserved kudos."

Heck of a job Brownie

http://www.google.com/search?q=heck+of+a+job+brownie&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

• shamus100
    shamus100

My apologies for stepping over the line there - I have great respect for soldiers and people who serve in the military, past and present.

I just can't equate how one should appropriately act on that day, and how anyone can judge someone based on a snapshot of their day.

• leavingwt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit