Some thing for woman to think about

by is there help out there 82 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

Quotes from daringhart13:

This has nothing to do with misgony....this has to do with feminism, the Bible's own prophecy on the Jezebel influence, ridiculously young marriages and a media age that has women in a general state of dissatisfaction.

I stand by it.

Something for the guys to think about: JW girls are the worst girls I've ever met. Entitled, slanderous, derogatory......all in the name of God. Its like a poor man's country club for bitches. Yeah, I said it. The married ones are among the worst......they know NOTHING about their own 'religion'..... they got their husbands over barrels, treating them like garbage....all the while knowing he is STUCK or will have to get DF'd and humiliated to get away from her.

I cant' even begin to tell you about the elder's wives that refuse to have sex. There are elders in their 30's that haven't had sex in YEARS. The wife laughs...... she knows he can't do anything about it....unless he wants to lose everything.

At one time I had EIGHT married "sisters" wanting to fool around.........yeah, you read that right.

This doesn't even cover how horrible a lot of these women are to their children......gross neglect, etc.

If I were a guy....I would RUUUUUUN from JW women........they are honestly the worst collection of non-character women in the world.....at least in the U.S.

Aren't you glad you're out girls!!!!!? Here is how I picture daringhart 13 dreaming of 8 women after him:

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Loz,

I respect your opinion. It is unbalanced and believe it or not (since no one knows me), I've sat up many a night devastated to see this stuff. It has runined me in many ways. Just last night I had a married sister sending me texts that were inappropriate. It actually HURTS me......so I'm not going to defend it to those that don't know me, etc. Its awful.

YES, there are GREAT girls within this organization that wait patiently....some of them are my dear friends. It breaks my heart.....its unfair and SICK for the Society to impose this stuff on them...........

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Project much restrangled.

I posted FACT.

Have your fun....

• Odrade
    Odrade

misery: do you comprehend WHY JW women feel like they have to either conduct a spiritual show and tell session, OR throw themselves at the man's libido? Some women in the Org play one side, some play the other. The endgame is to not end up a lonely nobody.

Women in the WTS learn that, for the most part, she cannot have a spiritual or doctrinal discussion with a man, because if she happens to have a better understanding of the concept, she will be accused of "teaching," and "usurping authority." If she does not already have a mate with status, or is living in her father's home (and the father has status,) she will generally be shown very little leniency for being intelligent and interesting. Being an intelligent, single, adult woman is generally not an asset in the Organization. One might get a little status if she is an ATTRACTIVE, intelligent, adult PIONEER woman in the organization, but all it takes to topple her is:

1. not making her time,
    2. being seen in a car, alone, with a single any man,
    3. making a comment that exposes a man's ignorance on any topic,
    4. turning down the advances of any man on the servant body
    5. turning down the advances of the "marriageable" son of an elder,
    6. not kowtowing to the P.O.'s (or whoever the "Power Elder" happens to be) wife,
    7. not entertaining the C.O. and spouse,
    8. entertaining the C.O. and spouse if someone else wanted to do it,
    9. commenting too little at the meetings
    10. commenting too much at the meetings
    11. commenting too intelligently at the meetings
    12. dressing too fashionably
    13. dressing too frumpily
    14. being interested in a man who another woman with more "status" already has "dibs" on
    15. having the wrong elder "notice" her
    16. driving a 2-door car
    17. going to school
    18. not participating enough on KH toilet cleaning
    19. having had any "youthful indiscretions"
    20. NOT having had any "youthful indiscretions" (don't kid yourself, the ones who are "unsullied" are not desirable, they are "ice queens"- untouchable. Literally.
    21. etc, etc, etc

There are so many ways a woman in the Organization can become invisible, and so few ways she can assure her continued social connections, friends, invites to gatherings, having a full cargroup, finding a spouse, having respect...

It is the policy-making in the Organization that creates this unfortunate situation, not some intrinsic "whorishness"of the women within. IF the men in the WTS follow the WT policies to the letter, this environment is created. The fault of the men is not recognizing it and refusing to comply. However, if one does compassionately refuse to adopt the misogynist training imposed upon him by the WTS, he runs the risk of falling into the same prison of invisibility and insignificance that we women faced every day.

I find it disturbing, however, how strenuously many men hold onto these views when they leave the Organization, refusing to recognize that these beliefs ALSO were part of their indoctrination, and as much as they were wrong about Armageddon and the "New Earth," they may also be egregiously misled in their views of women.

P.S. to Daring: "Guess what, it's mostly the sisters..." Um... are you really that ignorant on how sex works? Poor innocent misled brothers getting duped by whores. *pouts*

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

"YES, there are GREAT girls within this organization that wait patiently"

I'm so glad you acknowledge this

Loz x

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Odrade......with all due respect...... not all of we 'men' that leave feel this way. I did NOT feel this way while I was an elder......which is why so many sisters came to me.

I confess: I'm completely naive and DENSE to this line of thinking by men. I grew up with a single mother......I love and respect women a great deal......which is one of my gross weaknesses......I love women.

In the end, maybe I'm the wrong person to comment on this......because I never treat women poorly, frankly, I adore them......so I guess I'm just completely 'stupid' to how women are treated by man........

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

LOz,

I have dear, single female girls I've had to discontinue talking to due to "fading"...... I've shed many a tear for those great girls, because they likely will never feel the love of a man or have children.

I start to get really pissed just thinking about it.

• Odrade
    Odrade

LOL, well, Daring, you are nothing if not inconsistent. meh.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Daringhart13....

you are all over the map. Now you state you adore women and consider yourself stupid to how women are treated by men.

In the end, maybe I'm the wrong person to comment on this......because I never treat women poorly, frankly, I adore them......so I guess I'm just completely 'stupid' to how women are treated by man........

You may not treat women poorly but how you think about them is the absolute worst. So bad in fact, you may as well join the Taliban. At the same time you proclaim how attractive you are to women including 8 married women who were after you.

Get a grip.... and I suggest some serious counseling.

r.

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

LOL to restrangled and Odrade.

Point taken. don't agree, but don't have to.

Take care

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit