Furor grows over Arizona's illegal immigration law

by Sam Whiskey 213 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks

According to this poll, the measure is very popular in Arizona. The libs are calling for a boycott. If they clear out that makes Arizona sound like a great place to vacation.

BTS

Yeah, just make sure you have all the right paperwork, for when your brown butt gets pulled over.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh you wacky Americano's....

Until you come kiss the monkey, you will never know what true happiness is.

Now come kiss me! Kiss the monkey friends... come very close. Come kiss me! Kiss the monkey..... you know you want to. Watch your hatred disappear.

Kiss me - kiss the monkey immediately. KISS ME!

• tec
    tec

Shamus is back!

You have a few things to take up with the OUTLAW!

Tammy

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Good to see you, Shamus!

• beksbks
    beksbks

I'm afraid I'll have to see your papers before I kiss you monkey.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Do not let my appearance frighten you. At once I may appear offensive, but I do tell you, soon enough I shall become irresistable.

Kiss the monkey! More kisses please!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Sorry Shamus. Tonight, Arizona law is in effect. Without proper papers, we won't know if your claim of being a former JW Canadian monkey is true.

Although you sure smell like one.

Papers!!!

• Scott77
    Scott77

Shamus, welcome back. In one thread, white dove was wondering about your whereabout.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh Jeff,

Listen to the monkey. But come very very close.... come closer please.... closer! CLOSER!

Until you truly kiss me, you shall always be paranoid - devoid of happiness, and an emotional wreck. To truly kiss the monkey one must believe. Believe in the monkey, come very close, kiss me, and you will not have a face... er, um,,, know true happiness. I only care about your happiness.... yes... happiness.... (that'll do.)

Kiss me! You really must come closer though. Much, much closer. I can almost reach your face.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Do not worry about the monkey, Scott. I am serving time for um, facial assault in Australia, so my communication may become intermittent at times.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit