There Are Some Extremely Bright People On This Here Forum!!!

by snowbird 69 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Just google Smart Alabamians!

Is that kind of like a "jumbo shrimp?"

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I don't know that we are smarter. I know a lot of smart people who are still in and will stay there til they die.

I think that for many of us it was a conscience matter to leave. We couldn't take the hypocrisy any longer. Or we couldn't take the emotional, physical, sexual, or spiritual abuse any longer. Or we were just burnt out.

I couldn't take the abuse any longer.

I also think there are a lot of smart people who hid their intelligence because they were forced to. Intelligent men are forced to stamp down their intelligence and become nothing more than company "yes men". And intellegent women in the organization are not appreciated at all.

The WTS does not want or need intelligent people who use what brains they have. It wants followers who are child-like and obedient and who don't ask questions.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Brighter than "Shit"...

• minimus
    minimus

....I know....Thanks.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

lol

• snowbird
    snowbird

And intellegent women in the organization are not appreciated at all.

You can say that again!

Brighter than "Shit"...

Quirky!!!

Thanks for participating, Minimus.

Sylvia

• exjw2814
    exjw2814

Sylvie your so cool. Theirs also many cool people on this forum, and your one of them! :P. Your right though, their is many bright people on the forum. Im 23 now and I left the CULT LIFE behind me when I was 18. No regrets.

God Bless!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Imagine what a dull place this forum would be without intellectual heavyweights and thinkers like......... The madJW

• snowbird
    snowbird

Tee hee hee.

Sylvia

• not a captive
    not a captive

I have recommended this forum to family members as a great place to find great anduncomfortable conversations with really sharp-thinking people.

Cantleave---The MadJ may be a person of faith who got hijacked by religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit