There Are Some Extremely Bright People On This Here Forum!!!

by snowbird 69 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks

When I first started coming here, I would read darn near everything to Honey Bunny. He never having been a dub. I said "this group is soooooo smart! I've never seen such a large group of highly intelligent (and funny!) people in one place!" He of course pointed out the obvious, "Well they are the ones who got out, right?"

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

I think the reason we are so smart is because we had a better education from the Awake magazine then you can get in college.

LD

• beksbks
  • leavingwt
    leavingwt
    I think the reason we are so smart is because we had a better education from the Awake magazine then you can get in college.

LOL!

Winner!

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

Yes, I never got my college degree from the WTS for reading all the Awakes. Must have gotten lost in the mail.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Some of the happiest people I've ever known are dumber than a sack of hammers.

lol. yea,...

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Some of the happiest people I've ever known are dumber than a sack of hammers.

Ignorance is bliss isn't it.

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

I was in for so long, and read so many Watchtower and Awake mags I have about 100 years of college.

Judge Dread

• doublelife
    doublelife

"I think the reason we are so smart is because we had a better education from the Awake magazine then you can get in college."

HAHA!

When I spoke with my uncle a couple of months ago about the doubts I had he said that I was very analytical just like my dad.

• tec
    tec

((((Gladiator))))

Seven straight hours of spring cleaning, and your kind words just made my night! Thank you!

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit