There Are Some Extremely Bright People On This Here Forum!!!

by snowbird 69 Replies latest jw friends

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

SD4 here.

ADD gets in the way a lot, however.

• JWoods
    JWoods

Sadly, though - I am an idiot.

TheMadJW just told me so multiple times on that thread he started about his .com website.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Sadly, though - I am an idiot.

Maybe it takes an idiot to see through the idiocy of WT.

Sylvia

• JeffT
    JeffT

Funny, my parents also said they figured I'd quit some day.

Certainly everybody who gets here (well except for some trolls) has spent a lot of time thinking about their place in the world, and what they believe. I'm not surprised that this group is smarter than everygody else, also a down-right stubborn lot. We don't take to being told what to think by anybody.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

People like Leolaia and Narkissos (where is he by the way?), blow me away with their knowledge.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Yes, amen.

Sylvia

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I am a high-school dropout that got a G.E.D. (Get 'er Done) many years later. I don't even understand all of Leolaia's, Narkissos', Terry's, sometimes Mary's posts. There are some smart people here.

• snowbird
    snowbird

(Get 'er Done)

ROFL.

Sylvia

• A.Fenderson
    A.Fenderson

I was born-in, and on my first visit back home since going off to college, just after/before the Sunday meeting, one of the guys my age that I didn't really care for (and I'm sure it was mutual) said something like "Oh, you're still in the truth?" or something similar, then he and his friends laughed. It kinda pissed me off at the time, but ever since I've been out, any time I've thought about that I've smiled. :-)

• snowbird
    snowbird
    any time I've thought about that I've smiled. :-)

Good for you!

Just keep smiling; that puzzles them to no end.

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit