What is Truth?

by AK - Jeff 77 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry

I wish I had said that!

• myelaine
    myelaine

please tell me the truth...

do you all think that I am the one who opposes and exalts himself against anything that is called holy...whether it be a Holy God or the holy angels or the holy church?...because I feel in my spirit that that is what you think

• poppers
    poppers

Relative truths abound and are easily subject to change - what is true for one isn't necessarily true for another. Absolute truth is eternal and can never change - it always is as it is. Find what can never change and you've found absolute truth.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    I was thinking of you earlier this am, and whispered a prayer for your well-being.

Well, thank YOU, my dear sister! I am SURE I needed it - LOLOLOLOLOL! Always! Everyday! Life's... a JUNGLE... and I'm more of a gazelle (i.e., I can "run" fast)... than a lioness (who can also run pretty fast... but, praise JAH, not as fast as MEEEeeeeeee!!) LOLOOLOLOL!

Peace to you, Ms. Girlie... and to your entire household!

YOUR servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

• AGuest
    AGuest
    dear Shelby...

Dearest Michelle... peace to you.

At His death the spirit of Jesus(the Son) entered into eternity and was able to move about backwards and forwards within our "time" or dimention.

He had that ability BEFORE he came to this world. ALL spirits can do that, except those who have been restricted. That is why Jacob (Israel) saw the spirit beings ascending and descending. That is why they came and visited Lot. And Moses. And Daniel. And Ezekiel. Adam could do it (which is why the cherubs where planted at the garden's entrance, so that he could no longer go "in"...). Satan could do it, which is shown by his answer to the Most Holy One of Israel when asked where he had been. It is why those who belong to Christ will also be able to do it ("go in AND out") when they become "LIKE the angels" (i.e., spirit beings)...

To say that Jesus is the Holy Spirit but not God is to say that at some "point" in eternity before "creation" the Father was without Holy Spirit.

Actually, it isn't. Your position is based, like that of many others, on the presumption that the Holy Spirit... is the same thing as holy spirit. It is not. My Father has always had holy spirit. It is by means OF that spirit that everything came into existence... the things "created"... as well as the things "born" (starting with Christ, the Son of God's love... who was not created). The false styluses of the scribes that believed in a triune god, however, worked their falsehood to perpetuate this false teaching for, well, millenia, now. Let me give you an example. The KJV shows John 15:26 as:

"But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:"

Is that the true rendering, however? Nope. The TRUE rendering is:

"When the comforter arrives, which I will PUT IN YOU... by the Father... the spirit of TRUTH... which flows FROM the Father... IT will bear witness of what is mine."

Am I changing words? Yes... and no. I am changing the words that MAN has chosen... to the words that my Lord actually SAID. Many words in many languages mean more than one thing. So, how is one to know which word(s) apply? Well, one can do what MOST do... i.e., "lean on their OWN understanding." Or... one can do what GOD said to do ("This is my Son... listen to HIM")... and Christ reiterated ("MY sheep know MY voice"... MY sheep LISTEN to MY voice"). You can LISTEN to Christ himself TELL you what he said. I now always choose the latter. Always. Why? Because men lie with regard to these things. Always. Christ does not. Never. He ALWAYS speaks what is true and what is righteous. Now, as always, you DON'T have to take my word for it. You only need ask... and then PUT FAITH in what he tells you. Or not. The choice is entirely yours.

To say that the Holy Spirit is not God is to say that the Father can not "create" or move about within our "time" or dimention.

Not sure how you got THAT out of what I posted. My Father did not create because He IS the Holy Spirit. He created by means OF His holy spirit... which is the very force of life... which issues forth FROM Him. It is not a separate entity. He is the MOST Holy One. Christ... is the HOLY One. You asked me the other day about God's "structure." I direct you now to look to the temple... and see THAT "structure." Becaust it is the EXACT same as the spirtual "temple" that is being built BY the Holy Spirit, Christ:

MOST Holy = Jah of Armies

HOLY = Christ

Courtyard of PRIESTS = 144,000 and innumerable "crowd", who are priests in the temple...

Courtyard of ISRAEL = Israel who are not part of the priesthood but, rather, subjects...

Court of WOMEN = Those of the nations who, like Rahab, were not "Israel" but still exercised faith in the God of Israel...

Court of GENTILES = Those of the nations who are granted to "go in" because of their treatment of Christ's brothers... like the "Good Samaritan"

This TRUTH was the very purpose for the construction OF the physical temple: so that Israel would KNOW what the TRUE temple was to look like. And those of us who ARE Israel... see this... BECAUSE of God's holy spirit... which spirit we received FROM the Holy Spirit, Christ.

That is my understanding anyway...

Indeed.

can you see the tri-unity there?

I can see that you are limiting the True God. You can see the unity between Him and Christ... but not between Him and the rest of the temple... those who are joined to Him by means of being joined to Christ. We are not joined to a separate "Holy" Spirit, however. You are confusing God's very essence, His very life FORCE... His spirit... which is something ALL life has... and LIVING things... whether spirit being, human, animal, or plant... with the highest Spirit Being to be exalted under God, the HOLY Spirit... Christ.

There ARE spirit beings that my Father and my Lord sometimes uses to communicate with earthling man... Gabriel... and Michael, one of the angels of the Ark... who is sometime's referred to as "God's spirit". But neither of these are the Holy Spirit. Although the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies... gave the Holy One of Israel, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, a revelation... which my Lord gave to a spirit, Michael, to present to John... Michael SAID, when John fell down to worship HIM:

"Be careful! Do NOT do that! All I am is a FELLOW slave of you and your brothers who have the work OF BEARING WITNESS TO JAHESHUA. Worship GOD."

We are told to worship God, even by Christ himself... and listen to and kiss the Son... by God Himself. Both of whom have names. There is NO place where anyone said or wrote that we are to worship, kiss, or listen to any other person or entity. At least, not if you look at the original words... you know, before they were manipulated to "create" a third person in a triune god.

love michelle

I bid you peace.

A slave of Christ, the Holy Spirit...

SA

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    Your position is based, like that of many others, on the presumption that the Holy Spirit... is the same thing as holy spirit. It is not.

Your entire position on everything is based on presumptions and assumptions and theological fantasy. You can't prove Holy Spirit or holy spirit, Jesus or Jeheshua, God or dog. Yet you yak on and on as if you can.

How difficult it must be for you to maintain that house of cards!

Jeff

• AGuest
    AGuest

Be kind, dear AK Jeff... and peace to you. I am a threat to no one. I have a peculiar faith... and I live it and share it. It may cause me to share things difficult to understand... and to state them with boldness and confidence, but it NEVER compels me to be unkind, unloving, or harmful. Quite the contrary, actually. And given the state of the world... and how humans most often treat and deal with one another... I have to say that I am glad I am given what I am given... regardless of whether others believe/accept it or not.

I don't need your acceptance or approval, which you must admit, is a rare thing among humans. Most would sell their souls, and their children's souls... to the Devil... if it meant acceptance by some certain group of people. For example, those here. You know... the "herd" mentality. As you well know, I am in the minority with my faith, not only among those who have absolutely NO belief in God... but also among those that claim to have such as well as faith in Christ (though they are want to show it). Yet, I am not concerned about either. Because I no longer live according to the "herd" mentality. I don't walk to the beat of either "drum" (more like the sound of a stampede, actually). Rather, I hear a different beat, albeit very light, and walk to that. And I like it.

Now, if the "beat" I hear bothers you, so be it - I will refrain from reading and responding to any thread YOU start. No problem. Not because that's how you want it... but because the rhythm of the beat I hear says to do all things in love. So, out of LOVE for you... since you can't handle what I share... I am more than willing to refrain. Less for ME to "do" if you know what I mean... 'cause I have plenty to do.

But you... and those like YOU... should take a moment and check the "spirit" by which YOU walk. Because if the unkind, unloving, rude, snide, nastiness that YOU display is the "product," then I most certainly WILL pass. Because I belief it IS harmful... and of absolutely no benefit... to anyone.

Again, I bid you peace.

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA, who challenges YOU to explain the structure of the temple at Jerusalem, seeing as you know I apparently don't know. Oh, and I certainly CAN prove the Holy Spirit, holy spirit, my Lord JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies... AND dogs. The first four are not non-existent; they're simply not always discernable with the body of flesh. The fifth, well, I can send you pictures. For all, simply PM me your phone number... or ask for mine... and we can get started. Again, I bid you peace.

• journey-on
    journey-on

AGuest....I have a feeling AK-Jeff is struggling very hard to become a full blown atheist. He is finding it difficult and is wrestling with the "angels". That is why he follows your posts, imo, not because of trying to denigrate YOU, but in an effort to solidify something that is still churning within him. Just what I see....I may be wrong.

• mouthy
    mouthy

"One mans truth is another mans lie."NO ONE has all truth No!!!ONE

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR
    AGuest: Be kind, dear AK Jeff... and peace to you. I am a threat to no one.

I must admit that despite taking a few swipes at and jibbing - AGuest - Sacramento - tec and snowbird, they have all been kind to me.

This confuses me. I have always lived by the sword but I think their Christian God is using them to try and soften my hard heart.

I must be careful He doesn't waylay me on the road to Damascus.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit