JUST Friends

by FreudianSlip 73 Replies latest members adult

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip
    would you be friends if you weren't sexually attracted to them?

I have had friends I don't feel that way about, but I tend to fall for all of my closest friends. I'm weird like that. I only have about 4 people I consider good friends and I adore them all. I think they are all beautiful even if society might not. I love their minds, their hearts, their smiles. I'm smitten!

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass

I hate to say this freudian slip but usually when a female admits she loves sex and is attracted to all her close male friends to the point where she's having sexual fantasies about all of them,that female would usually be classified as hoe. This isn't easy for me to say considering up into this thread you seemed like a very sophisticated woman who I tend to agree with the vast majority of the time. It appears you may have some emotionally issues in your life that causes you to look for love in various men. I don't know what your situation in your life is right now, whether your being shunned by family members which is causing you to try to feel a void with men, but whatever it is I think you might want to seek some professional help. Me as a 24 year old male never had a sexual fantasy about any of my female friends and you being a female and sexually fantasizing about your friends while in a relationship with another man is wrong on so many levels. Being obsessed with sex and being "smitten" with multiple men are two key ingredients in making a whore.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Blue Grass, you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Blue Grass don't listen to Doe. He needs to actually have sex before he's allowed an opinion on the subject.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Me as a 24 year old male never had a sexual fantasy about any of my female friends and you being a female and sexually fantasizing about your friends while in a relationship with another man is wrong on so many levels.

A 24 year old male who never had a sexual fantasy about any of his female friends giving sexual/friendship advice. Priceless. And who needs to seek professional help? The person with a normal and healthy sexual drive or a guy who apparently can't get it up because he believes sexual fantasies are "wrong on so many levels?"

Freudian Slip, there's absolutely nothing wrong with you (at least nothing that can be ascertained from this thread). You're normal. The difference between you and many is that you haven't let the influence of society inhibit your thoughts and feelings toward sexual ideas and feelings. More power to you.

• wobble
    wobble

I agree with Mad Sweeny, you are O.K I would not insult you by saying you are "normal" that means drab and like the herd.

I find a number of my close female friends very attractive, but have never had a sexual relationship with anyone other than my Wife, since last Thursday, sorry typo, I mean since we got married.

I think that "Romantic Touching" as you call it is VERY dangerous, that starts the fantasies running riot, and exacerbates the possibility that they will be acted on, the mind telling you that you are in love with the person ,therefore any act is justified.

Self control has limits, if you don't want the consequences, perhaps losing your partner, don't start down the road.

But the fantasies and feelings are normal for people like you and me.

Will you be my friend ? Tee Hee.

Love

Wobble

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I only read page one, but here's my take.

Why should we only be friends with people we are not attracted to? Isn't that a conflict? We like our friends, that's an attraction.
    The male/female friends taboo is so JW or fundamentalist. The only problem is isolating ourselves with certain friends that we would sleep with if given the chance. Short of that, I say NO BIG DEAL.

I meetup with several ex-JW's. Many of the ladies are very attractive. If I met up with just one on a regular basis, I would be concerned not so much for the temptation, but for how it would make my wife feel. The temptation should not be a problem if you are in a solid relationship. If it ain't so solid, well .... think twice.

I would especially say that the healthiest of all these friendships is where your spouse knows your friend well enough. In my case, she doesn't know any of my ex-JW friends. That just means we are friends on a different level. Since my friends are secret to my wife, I tend not to try to meet with them one-on-one. If it weren't for that, I would see no real danger of the occasional lunch or coffee with just one of them.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

sheesh Blue Grass, she didn't come here looking for career advice.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    A 24 year old male who never had a sexual fantasy about any of his female friends giving sexual/friendship advice.

Notice he said nothing about his male friends.

• shamus100
    shamus100

This thread's getting a little, um, Jerry-springer like.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit