JUST Friends

by FreudianSlip 73 Replies latest members adult

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass
    And who needs to seek professional help? The person with a normal and healthy sexual drive or a guy who apparently can't get it up because he believes sexual fantasies are "wrong on so many levels?"

I don't think a female wanting to be banged by all her male friends is normal. If that's normal than please tell me what your definition of a hoe is. I didn't say sexual fantasies in itself are wrong but they are when you have them about people who are suppose to be your friends especially while you're in a relationship.

• dgp
    dgp

Freudian, do your friends give you something your significant other do not? I can imagine that's why you feel attracted to them. Just a hypothesis, and I'm trying to help.

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip

Blue Grass-

I hate to say this freudian slip but usually when a female admits she loves sex and is attracted to all her close male friends to the point where she's having sexual fantasies about all of them,that female would usually be classified as hoe.

I appreciate your honesty. (A "hoe" is a garden tool by the way). I am kind of a mental whore. Been married 9 years and I've only had sex with the husband, so I'm not a literal one. Just for some further clarification, I also fantasize about my female friends, so all of your comments about men need to be expanded to include the ladies. I think we all seek to fill a void when we seek out friendships. Friends add beautiful additions to our lives, why wouldn't I?

I don't think a female wanting to be banged by all her male friends is normal.

Ouch! I never limited it to male..

Mad Sweeney-

The difference between you and many is that you haven't let the influence of society inhibit your thoughts and feelings toward sexual ideas and feelings. More power to you.

Thanks! I let the JWs repress me for too long. I'm open and honest about my sexuality. It's not taboo. It's not some secret subject. I saw the Vagina Monologues today and it added to my feelings that we need to feel free to discuss these types of things.

Wobble-

Will you be my friend ?

Keep agreeing with me and you just might ;-). I require naked pics of all my friends though.

OTWO-

Why should we only be friends with people we are not attracted to? Isn't that a conflict? We like our friends, that's an attraction.

Exactly. We tend to have a certain chemistry with our friends already! I also happen to think most people are physically attractive, too. Combine them and guess what happens?

6of9-

sheesh Blue Grass, she didn't come here looking for career advice

LOL! Blue Grass just wants to be my friend is all.

DGP-

do your friends give you something your significant other do not? I can imagine that's why you feel attracted to them. Just a hypothesis, and I'm trying to help

It is IMPOSSIBLE for a spouse to give you everything you need. Also, I've been this way since before I was married. Other than my husband, I have never had sex with any of my friends.

• dgp
    dgp

All right. Just made the comment because I have noticed that some times people find that a friend is better at listening than the spouse, for example. I thought that could be it.

Peace.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit