JUST Friends

by FreudianSlip 73 Replies latest members adult

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip
    Can people who are sexually attracted to each other be "just" friends? Not if one of them is a normal healthy male they can't.

So, faithful husbands are never attracted to their female friends? Are all women seducible (is that a word)?

If a man thinks you're hot, he'll eventually want to have sex with you. It's biology. The struggle to not act on those desires is sociology.

Actually it's psychology. Just because you want to have sex doesn't mean you'll act on it.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Sorry chick, you're being unrealistic. I wouldn't necessarily say end the friendship, but I sure as heck would never be alone with them if I valued and respected my partner. And if you're more interested in pushing this envelope than preserving your relationship with your partner, maybe your partner isn't that important to you. It's because I'm a highly sexual/sensual person that I will not put myself in that position.

Mad Sweeney, it's just as tough for a normal healthy woman.

• shamus100
    shamus100
    Actually it's psychology. Just because you want to have sex doesn't mean you'll act on it.

You don't have a penis, so you can't understand.

It's because I'm a highly sexual/sensual person that I will not put myself in that position.

Besonkers!!! That's highly sensual.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    It's because I'm a highly sexual/sensual person that I will not put myself in that position.

Ever hear of self control? To hear you talk, attractive people may never have friends.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Is that even close to what I said Doe?

I wouldn't necessarily say end the friendship, but I sure as heck would never be alone with them if I valued and respected my partner.

And this is based on an acknowledged (at least to oneself) sexual attraction. That's like saying I'm reallllllllllly craving that hunk of chocolate cake in front of me, but I'm just going to keep testing myself. Only the stakes are much higher. Assuming you care for your partner.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Monkey, isn't it time for the cage?

• shamus100
    shamus100

Be nice, beksbkks.

Kiss me!

• beksbks
    beksbks

I like your new frothing smiley

• shamus100
    shamus100

Me too - it describes perrrrfectly how I am feeling.

Kiss me love... kiss the monkey!

• beksbks
    beksbks

What is the antidote to froth?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit