JUST Friends

by FreudianSlip 73 Replies latest members adult

• shamus100
    shamus100

It's my nature... whenever I see someone's face...

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip
    Sorry chick, you're being unrealistic. I wouldn't necessarily say end the friendship, but I sure as heck would never be alone with them if I valued and respected my partner. And if you're more interested in pushing this envelope than preserving your relationship with your partner, maybe your partner isn't that important to you.

I'm not being unrealistic, in my opinion. If I am in love with my partner, there is nothing a person could do to make me break that commitment, sexual attraction or not.

Ever hear of self control? To hear you talk, attractive people may never have friends.

EXACTLY, EXACTLY, EXACTLY!!

• beksbks
    beksbks

Talk to me in 10 years

and what does being attractive have to do with having friends?? That was not the question???

• shamus100
    shamus100

Freudian,

Not to worry then. There's no problemo.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Just don't get close enough to let them at your face

• John Doe
    John Doe
    And this is based on an acknowledged (at least to oneself) sexual attraction. That's like saying I'm reallllllllllly craving that hunk of chocolate cake in front of me, but I'm just going to keep testing myself. Only the stakes are much higher. Assuming you care for your partner.

Bad analogy. Cake only has one purpose. Surely you don't want to go there?

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip
    Talk to me in 10 years

Why?

and what does being attractive have to do with having friends?? That was not the question???

I'm guessing because society for whatever reason puts import on physical attractiveness and "attractive" people tend to attract more people. So the occasion for having a friend be physically attracted to an attractive person probably occurs at a higher rate.

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip
    Bad analogy. Cake only has one purpose. Surely you don't want to go there?

I have to agree with you JohnDoe. I love sex and I might fantasize about my friends, but I can resist if I have a partnership that I want to sustain. I say these things believing that most people cheat. I just wonder how many people would end or severly limit a great friendship just because they are attracted to each other and don't trust themselves. I wouldn't have many friends if I to stop talking to all the ones I've thought about making out with .

• John Doe
    John Doe

Hmm, that begs the question, would you be friends if you weren't sexually attracted to them?

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Chris Rock on the subject:

'Cause every woman in here, ever since you were … every guy you met has been trying to f*** you. That's right. Women are offered d*ck every day. Every woman in here … gets offered d*ck at least three times a week. Three times a day, sh*t! That's right, every time a man's being nice to you … all he's doing is offering d*ck. That's all it is. "Can I get that for you? – How about some d*ck?" "Could I help you with that? – Could I help you to some d*ck?" – "Do you need some d*ck?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit