• restrangled
    restrangled

Welcome Its_me!

Glad you are here.

r.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Welcome.

Glad you are able to join in this group.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Welcome welcome!!! its_me!

Glad to have you hear and look forward to your comments. Tell us about yourself!

• sacolton
    sacolton

If you have a Facebook account - check out WATCHTOWER UNCENSORED.

• its_me!
    its_me!

Gladiator- I am in a vulnerable spot. Like walking a tight rope, thanks for the advice.

Babygirl30- It is comforting to know that you have been in a similar situation. Thank you for sharing.

Rockmehardplace- I am glad that someone else thinks that those standards are impossible!!

Lepermessiah- Can't wait for that hopeful, liberated feeling!

LockedChaos- I like to pee in the pool, its warm, and too much work to get out and go to the bathroom. ;) ha ha, ewww.

Heaven- Looking forward to healing, and finding the truth!

Sacolton- I can't wait for everyone to get to know me, I wish it could happen all at once! I love this group!

• its_me!
    its_me!

Sorry, the Sacolton comment was meant for Dagney.

Sacolton, I will check that site out!

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Welcome and so glad you found this site

I remember when I first lurked here ,I couldn't believe so many people that had the same feelings as I did ! It was comforting to find others that really understood how I felt .

Hope to hear more of your story very soon .

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

Hi and welcome its me dont be scared there is as you say lots of support on this board lots of advice. What you said is exactly how I felt and thought. You will start to realise you are not alone. I wish you all the best and look forward to hearing from you.

RosePetal

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hello and welcome, It's_Me!

Your forum name makes me smile! So full of joy and recognition.

• Heartbreaker
    Heartbreaker

I wanted to join the others in welcoming you! Also, adding that I'm sure your story is NOT boring...anyone opening their eyes for the first time as a born in is worth being "heard". I would enjoy reading it, should you be inclined to write it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit