I'm new here!

by its_me! 75 Replies latest jw friends

• its_me!
    its_me!

Thank you Undercover. I really enjor your posts as well. I never realized all of the flaws in the doctrine, and the extent of the hypocrisy in the Org. until I started reading the posts here that contain information from the WBTS itself. It has been one of the most frightening experiences of my life to find that everything I had lived my life by, everything that I believed in whole souled, could be a lie. My first thought was "Where will I go?" "What will I do?" "How can I serve God when I don't even feel that I know Him?"

I'm still very scared, but it is not as bad, now that I have seen the support that some on this site offer.

• its_me!
    its_me!

You are all making me feel so welcome. It brings tears. Thank you from the core of my heart.

• zoiks
    zoiks

Welcome! Glad to have you aboard.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Welcome to JWN, it's_me! I hope you will be able to heal now that you realize the real truth about the WTS.

• lepermessiah
    lepermessiah

Welcome its_me!

You will find comfort and interesting discussion here!

That fear you are experiencing will also turn into hope.........its scary once you start but its very liberating!

• its_me!
    its_me!

Sylvia,

My friend said that you were a very kind person, and she was right. Just those four words, "You are not alone" are so powerful for me.

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

Welcome

it's_me

The pass phrase is..................

Don't pee in the pool

• babygirl30
    babygirl30

Hi and WELCOME! I too was 'born-in' and so I know 1st hand how confusing/scarey it really is when you leave. Keep on posting!

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Sylvia,
    My friend said that you were a very kind person, and she was right. Just those four words, "You are not alone" are so powerful for me.

Your friend has very good taste!

Just kidding.

I know how you feel; I still remember how welcomed I felt when I first started posting.

It's good having you aboard.

Sylvia

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

its_me!

Glad you have found this site helpful. You are in a vulnerable place at the moment. You must take care to protect your feelings and plan your next moves very carefully.

All the best for tomorrow...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit