I'm new here!

by its_me! 75 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina

Shamus!!! Behave yourself!!! At least for a while...

Zid

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Welcome Its_Me! Your posts bring tears to my eyes. I look forward to reading your story. We love to read them and they are not boring to us.

• its_me!
    its_me!

Shamus-- Ha ha ha! Ahhh, fresh meat, makes me feel 18 again!

Ziddina--Good one, never thought about that song!

Scarred For Life--Thank you so much. I tyoed my story this morning, took me 2 and a half hours. Then my internet cut out and I lost it!! I was a little miffed to say the least! I will type it up again though. I am looking forward to everyone's views on it!

Jwfacts-- Thank you, you're kind. Don't worry about how long it took you. The important thing is that you are here now! Its not too late to start a new life!

And if someone comments, and I don't thank you personally, I am sorry! I only get 10 posts a day, so I don't get to say everything I want to! Thank you all so much!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

There is a sort of 'probationary' period in which your posts are limited to 10. Simon did that in order to stem new posters who want to come in and create disturbance, like Barney Muldoon did a few months back, and another guy did just this week with spam. Sometimes the mods get busy with chasing such foolishness and we miss out on the 'good stuff', like new posters who will benefit from the forum [and benefit us with their experiences].

I am not sure what the current probationary time is - but soon you'll be posting with the regular allowance. [I don't even recall how many that is, since mods have a different quota now.]

Welcome. I look forward to your story.

Jeff

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

its_me

I missed your welcoming commity

welcome

• its_me!
    its_me!

Thank you Found Sheep! That's very sweet of you, and it was so nice to read everyone's warm welcomes again. So glad I was introduced to this site!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit