Dinosaurs

by roadrunner4speed 93 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
  • Gerard
    Gerard

A while ago, while sitting at my research lab, I took out some 6,000 year old cave samples from the NIH storage facility and I decided to amplify residual DNA using the newer Real Time PCR technology. I coupled this analysis with a Western Blot for proteins and a Northern Blot for RNA. The results will knock your socks off! I have contundent, redudnant and enlightning and, and and and verifiable scientific proofs that early early European settlers subsisted on a diet based on dinosaur milk and dinosaur eggs.

I also ran some toxicology tests on a petrified human liver using HPLC and then verified the results three times with Atomic Absorption Spectra: Male humans drank beer fermented with Dinosaur dung! AND it happens that since dinosaurs shed small DNA plasmids in their stools, they were consumed in the drink, the alcohol content induced genetic transfection and molecular DNA recombination of which eventually lead to a human-dinosaur genome. This genetic shift indicates a micro evolutionary pattern of this hybrid genome, and the resulting well defined and characterized DNA and proteins confirm why human males sometimes grunt and roar when hungry or having sex. But especially, it explains why humans, descendents of Adam and Eve, became carnivores while on Earth.

This research confirms beyond any doubt that The Bible was right, we are all genetically brothers and sisters..... of our former pets, the dinosaurs.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

The Watchtower Society did actually speculate twice that the "water canopy" was located in the thermosphere, which is where the ISS and Space Shuttle orbit today.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Tell me would you rather get on a plane designed according to scientific theory or would you rather get on one I think will work?

What a great point. I will definitely use that one!

• roadrunner4speed
    roadrunner4speed

Post 3933 of 3935
    Since 12/7/2002

Yes, the earlier edition NWT did have a dino in Africa on the inside cover. I was (still am) fascinated with dinosaurs and that little dino actually got me through more than a few boring meetings, as I contemplated dinos instead of whatever was being (re)hashed from the platform.

I mean this when I say this. good for you (re) hashong is a form of brain washing. We have all been brainwashed to some degree in many things. I have little doubt the earth is 1,000,000s of years old. May be even older then we are told. The Bible starts out with in the begining. Never says in the begining of what. Only one who really knows is the creatator.

• Caedes
    Caedes

Hey roadrunner,

My questions a bit too difficult for you?

• roadrunner4speed
    roadrunner4speed

Post 3933 of 3935
    Since 12/7/2002

Yes, the earlier edition NWT did have a dino in Africa on the inside cover. I was (still am) fascinated with dinosaurs and that little dino actually got me through more than a few boring meetings, as I contemplated dinos instead of whatever was being (re)hashed from the platform.

I mean this when I say this, good for you. (Re) hashing is a form of brainwashing. Which every religion does. We have all been brainwashed to some degree in many subjects. With dinosaurs NO one knows how long they were on the earth. Neither do they know the age of the earth only the creator does. We have those who believe the earth is 1,000,000s of years but they can be wrong also. The earth can be much older. As in the the first words are In the begining. To which I say. In the begining of what? I also have a question. Where in the Bible does it say animals didn't eat meat? See

• Caedes
    Caedes

I'll take that as a yes.

• roadrunner4speed
    roadrunner4speed

A while ago, while sitting at my research lab, I took out some 6,000 year old cave samples from the NIH storage facility and I decided to amplify residual DNA using the newer Real Time PCR technology. I coupled this analysis with a Western Blot for proteins and a Northern Blot for RNA. The results will knock your socks off! I have contundent, redudnant and enlightning and, and and and verifiable scientific proofs that early early European settlers subsisted on a diet based on dinosaur milk and dinosaur eggs.

I also ran some toxicology tests on a petrified human liver using HPLC and then verified the results three times with Atomic Absorption Spectra: Male humans drank beer fermented with Dinosaur dung! AND it happens that since dinosaurs shed small DNA plasmids in their stools, they were consumed in the drink, the alcohol content induced genetic transfection and molecular DNA recombination of which eventually lead to a human-dinosaur genome. This genetic shift indicates a micro evolutionary pattern of this hybrid genome, and the resulting well defined and characterized DNA and proteins confirm why human males sometimes grunt and roar when hungry or having sex. But especially, it explains why humans, descendents of Adam and Eve, became carnivores while on Earth.

This research confirms beyond any doubt that The Bible was right, we are all genetically brothers and sisters..... of our former pets, the dinosaurs.

I wonder how many people will mock you like they've mocked me.. Welcome to the folder.. Bet these self proclaimed scientist will be silent whan all is said and done. All I put forth was a theory.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    I wonder how many people will mock you like they've mocked me.. Welcome to the folder.. Bet these self proclaimed scientist will be silent whan all is said and done. All I put forth was a theory.

I wonder this too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit