When was this mythical flood ?

• undercover
    undercover
    Leviathan are concidered gators.

Aligators compressed into cider?

Gatorade?

• Gerard
    Gerard
    Isn't god's magic enough to defy the laws of physics?

Precious!

• JWoods
    JWoods

Either that or you could say that God's Physics are enough to defy the illusions of magic.

But - More boring that way, I guess.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Anteaters are mentioned either. Does that mean the don't exist?

Huh? I wasn't disputing that dinosaurs existed, only your assertion that they were mentioned in the bible.

• Gerard
    Gerard

I wish I could debate RoadRunner on the scientific merits of Christian dinosaurs chasing Jewish farmers, but I find myself laughing incontrolably everytime I open this thread. Please Roadrunner, ignore my arrogance and ignorance and please don't loose your steam. Be creative, show these unbelievers what you think Satan science knows and hides. I know it is in you!

Dinos BELIEVE. Do you?

• Gerard
    Gerard

I have throrughly researched the entire paleontologic evidence in 3 minutes and I have to let you all know that i am now a believer of creation. My whole life I was deceived by science yet I ignored the facts before me. Now, making use of scientific method and the accuracy of science, I will demonstrate to all of you that RoadRunner and I are correct. Please allow me to redeem mysef and present my scientific theory:

Dinosaurs became extinct because of human pressure and habitat loss, but it's also possible they mated with the Mexican Lake Duck , the resulting male offspring had a sexual organ as long as their body and couldn't overcome the sheer weight burden.

• bohm
    bohm

RoadRunner: If one were to de-orbit a water canopy the size of small sea from ~400km of altitude, it would be about 1000K when it reached earth and boil of all the oceans, killing everything except a few bacteria. Good luck with that.

• Gerard
    Gerard

Shamus, shamus, you are a bad monkey! Bad-bad monkey! Repeat after me:

Since every kind of dinosaur was among the passengers on Noah's ark, the Tyrannosaurus rex was a strict vegetarian.

(Creationism feels so good! I can explain EVERYTHING now!!!! Yaba-Daba-Doooo!!!!)

• Gerard
    Gerard

I am soooo happy I just saw the true light. I went to the Creationism Museum and became a member. Membership includes a jumpsuit and Kool-Aid. More later.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit