Dinosaurs

by roadrunner4speed 93 Replies latest jw friends

• roadrunner4speed
    roadrunner4speed

Let me ask those who questioned my theory. Prior to the flood how close was the earth to the sun? Scientist believe that at one time there was a water canopy around the earth. How deep/thick was the water canopy? Now let's say God use a giant ice ball to break the water canopy. Thus causing craters on the earth. But in doing so he had to have the arth closer to the sun. Now to the one who has said what have you been smoking. I usually find those that ask such questions are ones smoking things. To you I also say blow me a kiss!! As do I say the same thing to most of those posting here:-)

See ya been fun, later I'll post on blow mw a kiss

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    Scientist believe that at one time there was a water canopy around the earth.

Please provide references.

• ziddina
    ziddina

"Prior to the flood how close was the earth to the sun?..." Same distance it is now; since there wasn't just ONE big flood, but many, many regional 'floods' [seawater breakthrough to the Black Sea; swift rising of sea levels due to glacial melting; catastrophic glacial ice-dam collapses...]which have resulted in having many, many 'flood' myths...

Plus the idiocy of most humans - placing their habitations too damm close to streams and rivers...

If the earth were any closer to the sun, it would have approached the effects of Venus' orbit - hot enough to melt lead. And your point in bringing up the distance of the earth from the sun was???

"Scientist believe that at one time there was a water canopy around the earth...." No. No reliable scientific studies have indicated that there was ever a "water canopy" around the earth...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=931Dg4yM368

"Now let's say God use a giant ice ball to break the water canopy. Thus causing craters on the earth...." Ever heard of Tunguska? That was - apparently - either a non-impact above-ground explosion or - possibly - a piece of a comet vaporizing close to the earth's surface. [Those are two of the main theories of astronomical origin for the Tunguska blast...]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irVof7adq4s

It destroyed Siberian forest over an 830-square-mile area. Scientists estimate that the object that caused this destruction was only 20 - 40 yards across... If "Jehovah" had used a "giant ice ball", it would have caused MAJOR damage to the earth - not to mention the subsequent damage from the "canopy of water" falling to earth at the point of impact!!

"But in doing so he had to have the arth closer to the sun...." What, do you think that stray ECO's are only found "closer to the sun"??? Boy, I'm glad YOU"RE not the one looking for NEOs...

RoadRunner, DUUuuuuude, you're not 'smoking things", you're just - in Sheriff Hank Keough's words [in "Lake Placid"] - "mental"...

Zid

• rebel8
    rebel8

ty Terry

Most of us have been in the op's shoes, I guess. I know I have.

• TD
    TD

You won't accept Morris, Vail and Velikovsky?

• roadrunner4speed
    roadrunner4speed

Leviathan are concidered gators.

• roadrunner4speed
    roadrunner4speed

Post 6401 of 6402
    Since 6/16/2008
    Scientist believe that at one time there was a water canopy around the earth.

I'm not going to do the work for you... You have an interent, look them up yourself.. I did. Many years ago!. the proof is found in the polar caps.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Pretty please.

• roadrunner4speed
    roadrunner4speed

Post 2830 of 2844
    Since 6/13/2007
    Does anyone realize that dinosaurs are mentioned in the Bible? God told us he created all the beast of the field didn't need to

mention dinosaurs seperatly.

Then they aren't really mentioned are they.

Anteaters are mentioned either. Does that mean the don't exist?

• roadrunner4speed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit