Dinosaurs

by roadrunner4speed 93 Replies latest jw friends

• roadrunner4speed
    roadrunner4speed
    GerardRe: Dinosaurs posted 37 mins ago (3/17/2010)

Post 2662 of 2662
    Since 8/11/2002
    I wonder how many people will mock you like they've mocked me.. Welcome to the folder.. Bet these self proclaimed scientist will be silent whan all is said and done. All I put forth was a theory.

I hear you bro! I can't believe you and I are the only ones in this forum with the common sense to give creationism the rightful place over the sinful sciences. As I mentioned, my research is scientific and ground-breaking, so I will be able to publish it soon in a peer-reviewed journal and I will show those technocrats -using their own tools- the wrongfulness and horrible bias of using scientific methods to collect what they call "evidence" on evolution.

I don't care if other posters mock me or my theories, as I showed above, humans and dinos coexisted to the degree that we share lots of genetic alleles, traits and behavior. And I have proven that at down to the molecular level! What I'd like to find out next is if the dinos were aware of creation and if they were grateful to Jehovah. I am sure they served Him in their own way and within their limitations. My working hypothesiss is that the hebivores were the chosen ones by Jehovah, as they could approach smaller animals without instilling fear in them. But that will be an article for a different scientific journal.

I knew Sabor Tooth Tigers, Mommoths and humans co-existed in North America. You just told me things I never knew before.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    roadrunner4speed1914 Is NOT the year posted 12 days ago (3/5/2010)

Post 12 of 43
    Since 3/3/2010

......I have a reason to be in these folders. It's not has nothing to do with my comments below

As always I'm looking for an ExJW woman 55 to 60 Looks are not important who hasn't returned to her vomit The dating sites are a joke they either say their free or and are not. One site I kept hearing from catholics. Just LMK and I''l give you my email address and send you my profile. Must be within 25 milew a Selden NY. I don't want anyone over 60 but with get together with somone younger than 55 as long as their not nuch younger than 55.

Methinks "RoadKillForBrains" is TROLLIN'!!!

• rebel8
    rebel8

roadrunner4speed...

I didn't mock you but you didn't respond to me...what is your reaction to my post on the first page?

Earlier you said you are being mocked for stating a theory. What you have is an idea, not a theory. I don't mean to be picky, but I think this is an important distinction. I have talked to a lot of people--mostly jws and fundamental xians--who think an idea they think of themselves is equal to a theory a scientist develops. Not so.

• S: (n) theory (a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world; an organized system of accepted knowledge that applies in a variety of circumstances to explain a specific set of phenomena) "theories can incorporate facts and laws and tested hypotheses"; "true in fact and theory"
    • S: (n) hypothesis, possibility, theory (a tentative insight into the natural world; a concept that is not yet verified but that if true would explain certain facts or phenomena) "a scientific hypothesis that survives experimental testing becomes a scientific theory";

I don't blame you for misunderstanding the water canopy or dinosaurs--we have all been misled by the wts and would be pretty embarassed to have our former beliefs mocked in a public manner...but it's up to you to stop being misled now. Your call.

Here's another thing for you to ponder: http://wiki.ironchariots.org/index.php?title=Banana_argument

• Gerard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit