Dinosaurs

by roadrunner4speed 93 Replies latest jw friends

• roadrunner4speed
    roadrunner4speed
    CaedesRe: Dinosaurs posted ~ 3 hours ago (3/17/2010)

Post 1479 of 1480
    Since 6/10/2005

Hey roadrunner,

My questions a bit too difficult for you?

What question?.. I've ignore half of the response as there's very little debate.. Plenty of mockery to go around though. Anything dealing with the water canapoy can be looked up on the internet. There's also a scientist posting here who can answer most of the questions on dinosaurs.. BTW I'm roadrunner4speed... Not roadrunner.. There are other rodrunners in these folders. You can address as Mr. Roadrunner4speed

• JWoods
    JWoods
    Anything dealing with the water canapoy can be looked up on the internet.

Obviously. The internet is full of information on the water << canapoy >>.

But what does that have to do with the Dinosaurs?

• Caedes
    Caedes

Roadrunner,

The questions were in post 1478 on page 3, you don't seem to be able to answer them.

Nice, that you completely missed the point of Gerard's post!

Any chance you could run your spell-checker before posting? At the moment reading your posts is a bit like reading my nephew's homework.

• Caedes
    Caedes

Roadrunner,

If it is any help, just press alt F4 once you have finished a post but before you hit submit, that will definitely sort out your spellchecking problem.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Any chance you could run your spell-checker before posting? At the moment reading your posts is a bit like reading my nephew's homework.

His field of expertise is science, not grammar.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    His field of expertise is science, not grammar.

Also world history and climatology, Keyser.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Don't forget Paleontology.

• JWoods
    JWoods

Indeed - paleontology as well. Just thought I would quote again what got us started here: (I had forgotten about the Nimrod angle)

Does anyone realize that dinosaurs are mentioned in the Bible? God told us he created all the beast of the field didn't need to

mention dinosaurs seperatly. Now my theory of what happened to the dinosaurs. One they were on the Ark, so those not on the Ark were destroyed. Two we have Nimrod mentioned as being a great hunter. He would have only had to kill the female and destroy all her eggs.

Then dinosaurs would have been gone.

• Caedes
    Caedes

Presumably in much the same way Paris Hilton is?!

• roadrunner4speed
    roadrunner4speed

Post 1481 of 1483
    Since 6/10/2005

Roadrunner,

The questions were in post 1478 on page 3, you don't seem to be able to answer them.

Nice, that you completely missed the point of Gerard's post!

Any chance you could run your spell-checker before posting? At the moment reading your posts is a bit like reading my nephew's homework.>>

I'll try my best grammer here.. You can address me as Mr. Roadrunner4speed. Otherwise I will not respond to you again... Then you can post your question again.. You got to be nice:-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit