It's official--I'm out.

by sd-7 88 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I think you'll be fine Christopher

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

I hope this begins your "new normal" as I call it. *Clink* You can do that now!!

• dinah
    dinah

Sounds like you dealt with the fallout before it actually happened, Bro.

Congratulations. Welcome to the rest of your life.

• Open mind
    Open mind

My condolences on your home situation.

Congrats on your spiritual progress though.

Too bad some fellow JWN posters weren't there. We could have started up a round of applause.

om

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Welcome to Satan's World brother :-)

• Gerard
    Gerard

The world is not the lethal place JWs want you to believe in. You are safe. You are OK. You have the wonderful opportunity of choices. Of positive possibilities. It will get clearer and things will become better. Give yourself time to adjust to this.

Trust what you know, not what you fear.

• spawn
    spawn

Congratulations Christopher and welcome to the world of freedom!

Your struggle is our struggle and here is where you will find real support.

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

I think you said it yourself, you are Christopher. Being inside the Organization BECOMES the definition of who those people are. Their lives outside of the hall are only to serve the life INSIDE those walls. They fail to have thoughts. Fail to have the right to speak, to reason, to object, to question. They fail to live their lives and start living only to hope that God destroys the planet. And thats not who you are.

Janitors and landscapers are nobodys in overalls outside of those halls, but inside they become Elders, Demigods...having the power to destroy lives and decide futures and its VERY heady. And they want more and more of it.

You are intelligent and loving and now the chains are off of your conscience and your wrists. You are free to live your life. Your lady can choose to join you or condemn you, but you wont be able to influence her if you succumb to depression and lifelessness...which is what they say you have left when you dare to LEAVE Jehovahs Organization. So live your life my friend. Happiness is the best revenge.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

I can't add anything, really - (((Christopher)))

• besty
    besty

Hi Christopher

You had the courage to approach a door marked 'No Entry'. You opened that door, and decided to walk through. Now you have to keep walking.

Live well, die happy. And don't rush to try and make sense of religion or spirituality - there is all the time in the world to figure that stuff out. Take some time to just be.

All the best

Paul (who also walked a very similar path)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit