What religion would you recommend for those who want to leave the WTS?

by RULES & REGULATIONS 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• parakeet
    parakeet

Pastafarianism.

• pixiesticks
    pixiesticks

I vote NONE + LOVE as well! Humanism is super too as it's not a religion and includes love. :)

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Restored Reformed congregation of the Dutch Reformed Evangelical Lutheran Church of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, 2nd Synod, Afscheiding schism.

How do I sign up?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Religion is communal spirituality. Many of us want nothing to do with it ever again after the Watchtower. This is understandable. But I've found that religion, in its place, enriches my own life. You've left the JWs in your 30's, as I have. You are being born again.

Bless this child and bless this day

Of new beginnings.

Smile upon this child

And surround this child, Lord,

With the soft mantle of your love.

Teach this child to follow in your footsteps,

And to live life in the ways of

Love, faith, hope and charity.

BTS

• cofty
    cofty

Just a word to the wise from personal experience. Don't fall for the "don't get a religion, get a personal relationship with Jesus" sales pitch.

You will end up in a fully fledged religion with similar demands on your time, money and credulity as the borg.

I think it may be possible to have "spirituality" without religion if its what somebody wants but not in christianity. It is by definition a group activity complete with leaders and followers

• doublelife
    doublelife

Restored Reformed congregation of the Dutch Reformed Evangelical Lutheran Church of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, 2nd Synod, Afscheiding schism.

Wow. I thought this was a joke. I googled it and it turns out to be real.

• minimus
    minimus

Does Rules & Regulations ever contribute to his threads? I'd like to hear more of his imput.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

Minimus

I just enjoy reading everyone's reply and try to learn. I benefit more than you can imagine. That is one thing I will try to improve is to comment more on my threads.

• shamus100
    shamus100

The moonies.

Excellent cult - highly recommended! I joined last year and have enjoyed my chanting ever since.

I need to go now - at 10:00 we do our underwear dance to the moon.

• Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit