What religion would you recommend for those who want to leave the WTS?

by RULES & REGULATIONS 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

After I decide to leave the Jehovah's Witnesses one day,I will not look for a new religion. The damage that the WTS has caused me leads me to mistrust all men and religion.

I trusted these men from the WTS . I gave up 35 years of my life to find out that the WTS is just a printing and real estate corporation disguised as a religion. The leaders are just a bunch of old men who send out every member to do their dirty work in recruiting other members and the selling of their commercial printing material. They abuse all their members while claiming to be God's ''organisation''.

To me all religions are lead by men who have big egos,need money for their lifestyle,or to seperate themselves from other religions to have their own following.

What religion do you recommend ? Did you give up and decide to never join another religion as long as you live? After the WTS,can you trust again?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

NONE!!!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I'm with Purp.

D. None of the Above.

• zoiks
    zoiks

There's no need for religion whether you believe in god or not, as far as I'm concerned.

• TastingFreedom
    TastingFreedom

None!!!

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

I like zoiks' comment

The people I know IRL tend towards atheism/Buddhism. Freedom from the bOrg leaves a lot of us with freedom to pick and choose that which supports life.

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip

Universal Unitarian?

• asilentone
    asilentone

none whatsoever, lets party!

• zoiks
  • leavingwt
    leavingwt

Love

Share this

Google+