What religion would you recommend for those who want to leave the WTS?

by RULES & REGULATIONS 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• zoiks
  • bnybyt
  • SixofNine
    SixofNine

Restored Reformed congregation of the Dutch Reformed Evangelical Lutheran Church of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, 2nd Synod, Afscheiding schism.

• gubberningbody
  • poopsiecakes
  • dgp
    dgp

I fully, fully agree with Leavingwt: "love".

I myself am an atheist, and became a stronger one after my experience with the Witnesses. But your religion is your business.

My deeply felt advice would be that you should do your own quest and find what suits you. Don't ever ask to be led again. That is the biggest lesson I have learned from my involvement with witnesses, and that is a lesson I can confidently pass on to you.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Bob Dylan-ism.

Pope

• fluke
    fluke

It is a bit of a shame that people would out right decide to be atheist...

I myself have found the difference between 'Religion' and Spirituallity... :)

Religion is just plain old dogma and means nothing to anyone, except for those who want to be lead...

Finding 'truth' in all religions and paths is better, take what is 'good' and feels righ to you from what you learn from each... Then make it work for you... Your path is unique, let no one lead you, but do learn from others...

Spirituallity is a personal choice, accept your own and leave others to thiers...

There is no religion worthy, only Spirituallity... A personal stand between you and (fill the gap appropriately)... :D

• tec
    tec

The world is full of people who will exploit you. It is also full of people who will love and accept you. I hope you do not reject God and Jesus because of those people who twisted them into something fearful and hateful for you. I agree with dgp that you should do your own quest and find what suits you. Just remember that you do not have to rush from one religion to another. Take your time.

I personally do not belong to any denomination. For a long time, I was ashamed to even say that I am a Christian... because I don't agree with a lot of its doctrines. I have love and happiness in following Jesus, rather than worrying about which particular denomination I should turn to.

T

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

How about modern education, make that your new religion, at least that way

you'll get mostly the truth of all what is to know.

Wisdom is obtained from learning.

Ignorance is obtained from learning ignorance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit