If I was to go out and rape the best looking young virgin girl I could find.........

by ThomasCovenant 191 Replies latest members adult

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

well sylvia, i'm sorry for your experiences............. my mother has told me somy bad experiences from her day (including men purposely grabbing a girl in public for the sake that person would HAVE to marry him or be shamed without marriage for the rest of her life)..........

what we are trying to say is that morality is never fair, but to learn that the GOD of the bible made laws to allow this? (when humans are making laws 2000% better?) and (1 day on this board by humans has come up with dozens of better ways to punish and be fair?)

people need to be educated and giving others their personal rights HAS to be taught in the home, school, church.

peace out!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Good morning, Da Cheech.

Thanks for acknowledging my angst.

I firmly believe - and I could be wrong, of course - that God made those laws to deal with situations that existed at that particular time.

Each successive generation should learn from and build on the experiences of the previous one. How much have we really learned?

Sylvia

• bohm
    bohm

snowbird: Lets not talk about who is right or wrong. Instead i want to ask you if you will agree that when you eg. write:

I firmly believe - and I could be wrong, of course - that God made those laws to deal with situations that existed at that particular time.

You are basically just hoping or thinking it was thus, and you are really using the logical fallacy called "Special Pleading"? If not, can you give me an example you do consider to be special pleading?

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

sylvia, that's why history is important and not to be ignored.

every war could be averted by learning from history failures!

and unfortunately that is why many are not believing in god (god of the bible) anymore

• snowbird
    snowbird

To ASphereIsNotACircle:

Who doesn't need help?

Sylvia

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I insert this here for humor only (when I saw it I imeadiately thought of this post) It has gratuitous use of the F word so if that offends you do not watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyJaZn5tMDM

• startingover
    startingover

If there was a time travel machine I would love to see Snowbird sent back to the OT times. Those faith colored glasses you wear would not soften the healthy dose of reality you would get.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I believe He is a God of love, mercy, and compassion,

You must be joking or your on some sort of strong drugs,

The god of the bible was a murderous uncompassionate tyrant.

The Flood of Noah is prefect example !

Why is that when ever some starts speaking about their god of their choosing

they lie unabashedly through their teeth ?

Once again everyone should have a look at this web site

that explain things a little clearer www.evilbible.com

• Heaven
    Heaven

MadGiant, thank you. That is an excellent summation. None of those scriptures are principled. No where do they support joy of the human spirit, growth, and creativity. What I see in them is labelling and oppression. They push down of a group of people to raise another group to a level of superiority over the first group.

I have been very suspicious about the whole "women are second class citizens" thing in the Holy Bible ever since I was a teenager. I am also highly suspicious of adhering to a book that smacks down women when this book is entirely written by men.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR
    snowbird: I am a Black female, age 56, from the Black Belt of Alabama - Wilcox County to be precise.
    I have seen and heard some horrendous stuff in my lifetime - stuff that could easily hold its own in comparison to those accounts.

Given the above, you should know better than most that rape and murder carried out against people just because they belong to a different race cannot be justified. Inequality between people of different races or sexes is not acceptable to enlightened people.

We assume that you consider that your god has always been enlightened, yet acts against all acceptable moral standards, hence our comments

Imperfect men carry out such atrocities but to do this under the direction of a god who claims to be a perfect and loving father, causes many people to feel revolted by the concept of such a monster.

That you choose to worship such a god and peddle your platitudes on this forum, is the reason you have received such a hostile response. Others here see you as blinded to all reason and morality by your faith. Perhaps you need to think things through again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit