If I was to go out and rape the best looking young virgin girl I could find.........

by ThomasCovenant 191 Replies latest members adult

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Isn't it astonishing that people/ organizations ( JWS ) today are modeling their social morals off of the social morals of

a civilization that existed 2000 years or more ago. !

Some cultures today still hold on to ancient teachings such as fundamentalist Islamics,

complete with stoning of adulterers, public executions, cutting off of hands of people who have stolen.

The list of backward biblical laws that the JWS enforce on to their members is a long one

and a few that aren't even in the bible.

Sick pricks, no wonder I'm a atheist.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Gotta love the OT.

Psalms 137:9 Happy is he who seizes your babies and dashes them against the rocks.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Psalms 137:9 Happy is he who seizes your babies and dashes them against the rocks.

It is said that Black slave nurses used to stick needles into the heads of White babies.

We can be very inhumane.

Nothing new.

Sylvia

• beksbks
    beksbks

That may be Syl, but how many "Church of the Living Black Slave Nurse" followers are out there??

• snowbird
    snowbird

My point is to show the Bible can't be blamed for our ugliness toward each other.

WE are to blame!

Sylvia

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Being that JWS today try and model themselves from the ancient Israelites

and the cruelty of their great violent omniscient God Jehovah, its no wonder that they're

such a black hearted apathetic group of individuals.

Would they be better people today if they were titled Jesus's Witnesses and

followed closely to his social moral behaviors .........I think so !

• Brocephus
    Brocephus

Black hearted? Why it gotta be black? You being Racist?

• villabolo
    villabolo

Sylvia:

My point is to show the Bible can't be blamed for our ugliness toward each other.

WE are to blame!

That is absolutely false Sylvia. If you only read your Bible carefully or, to make a more relevant point to you as a Bible believer, if you read it without rationalizations that conveniently disregard the full text of the scriptures in question you will discover the following. These scriptures state that the God of the Bible commanded and justified these actions. Stop trying to avoid responsibility for what the God ofthe Bible was supposed to have directly stated. The authors of the Bible didn't refer to these genocidal and virgin capturing instructions as if the naughty Israelites pulled them out of their *ss but as if God were speaking.

villabolo

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

This web site goes into more of the righteous violence perpetrated by the great god Jehovah

and those who claimed to be in his favor.

www.evilbible.com

• bulgogiboy
    bulgogiboy

"The man gave a virgin girl of Israel a bad name. He has to keep her as his wife and can never divorce her".

"He has to marry her because he took advantage of her. And he can never divorce her".

Great logic here. I remember one jw in my cong telling everyone that the Law of Moses was a "perfect law". Apparently it wasn't just the tongues of his shoes which were brown, as anyone who exalts this law as "perfect" is clearly a mindless sycophant.

In the first situation the husband has brought a false accusation against his wife, one which he would surely know would cause his wife to be brutally executed if he was believed. There will be no more trust or love in that relationship. Jehoober's solution: let them get married and never be allowed to divorce! A just God indeed!

Even better, if a man forces himself sexually upon a woman, leaving her traumatised and probably in fear and revulsion of him, Jehoober has the same wonderful solution. Sentencing a rape victim to a lifetime with her rapist. A loving and just God, I can see why the jws line up to lick his divine keg sack on an hourly basis.

Scary notes:

In both cases the man has committed an inexcusably heinous crime yet only receives a financial penalty, while on the other hand an adult woman will be brutally beaten to death for having consensual sexual intercourse before marriage.

Rape is apparently more 'acceptable' if the girl is single rather than engaged. This must be so, as one is punished by a fine/marriage and the other by a horribly violent death. This is no doubt related to the woman being 'the property' of another man, and the rape being an affront to that other man, rather than the despicable sexual violation of another human being.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit