If I was to go out and rape the best looking young virgin girl I could find.........

by ThomasCovenant 191 Replies latest members adult

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

and then pay her father say about 50 shekels, whatever that is, do you think he'd mind as long as I married her?

Deut's a beaut.

Praise Jah you people.

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

And what about the young girl? Would she be happy to cook for me for the rest of her days?

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

I guess you do things differently in Wales.

MMXIV

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Numbers 31 is still my fave....i found this blog post explaining the mayhem:

http://dwindlinginunbelief.blogspot.com/2009/08/gods-27th-killing-have-ye-saved-all.html

At least Moses kept the 32,000 virgins alive...too bad an equal number of boys were killed...

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

And what about the young girl? Would she be happy to cook for me for the rest of her days?

She better be if she know whats good for her (or has read in duet what happens to a wife that the husband doesn't like;-)

I always laugh at those so hell bent to uphold one aspect of the bible (like what it says about men lying with men) but who disregard such examples as this.

• snowbird
    snowbird

That was then.

Deuteronomy 22:13 -19 If a man marries a woman, sleeps with her, and then turns on her, calling her a slut, giving her a bad name, saying, "I married this woman, but when I slept with her I discovered she wasn't a virgin," then the father and mother of the girl are to take her with the proof of her virginity to the town leaders at the gate. The father is to tell the leaders, "I gave my daughter to this man as wife and he turned on her, rejecting her. And now he has slanderously accused her, claiming that she wasn't a virgin. But look at this, here is the proof of my daughter's virginity." And then he is to spread out her bloodstained wedding garment before the leaders for their examination. The town leaders then are to take the husband, whip him, fine him a hundred pieces of silver, and give it to the father of the girl. The man gave a virgin girl of Israel a bad name. He has to keep her as his wife and can never divorce her.

20 -21 But if it turns out that the accusation is true and there is no evidence of the girl's virginity, the men of the town are to take her to the door of her father's house and stone her to death. She acted disgracefully in Israel. She lived like a whore while still in her parents' home. Purge the evil from among you.

22 If a man is found sleeping with another man's wife, both must die. Purge that evil from Israel.

23 -24 If a man comes upon a virgin in town, a girl who is engaged to another man, and sleeps with her, take both of them to the town gate and stone them until they die—the girl because she didn't yell out for help in the town and the man because he raped her, violating the fiancée of his neighbor. You must purge the evil from among you.

25 -27 But if it was out in the country that the man found the engaged girl and grabbed and raped her, only the man is to die, the man who raped her. Don't do anything to the girl; she did nothing wrong. This is similar to the case of a man who comes across his neighbor out in the country and murders him; when the engaged girl yelled out for help, there was no one around to hear or help her.

28 -29 When a man comes upon a virgin who has never been engaged and grabs and rapes her and they are found out, the man who raped her has to give her father fifty pieces of silver. He has to marry her because he took advantage of her. And he can never divorce her. MSG

Sylvia

• Brocephus
    Brocephus

I am going to get hate mail for this but here I go.....

Seems to me life was cheap and sex even cheaper back then. Raping an unmarried woman was hanging out with a man was probably more a long the equivelent of what writing a bad check is today. It was simply expected but if you just humped and ran it was an act of bad faith as a man. Ofcourse raping another man's wife, different story. I am sure that was a capital offense. We have come a long way as a species.

• snowbird
    snowbird

http://www.wsu.edu/~dee/MESO/CODE.HTM

Same problems as we have today.

Sylvia

• beksbks
    beksbks

The First Sex is a 1971 book by the American librarian Elizabeth Gould Davis, considered part of the second wave of feminism. In the book, Gould Davis aimed to show that early human society consisted of matriarchal "queendoms" based around worship of the "Great Goddess", and characterised by pacifism and democracy. Gould Davis argued that the early matriarchal societies attained a high level of civilization, which was largely wiped out as a result of the "patriarchal revolution". She asserted that patriarchy introduced a new system of society, based on property rights rather than human rights, and worshipping a stern and vengeful male deity instead the caring and nurturing Mother Goddess.

• Brocephus
    Brocephus

Beks, I bet you go to bed each night dreaming...if only not for that damn patriarchal revolution!

When you are not dreaming of being my property of course.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit