Who of you in this forum have been df'ed?

by YoYoMama 101 Replies latest jw experiences

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Yo-yo,Show me in any of my posts where I even so much as suggest people leave Jehovah.Nice try dipshit!I tell them to leave a bullshit religion that has nothing to do with god.A religion that spawns liars like yourself.Why does god need people to lie for him?Why would he would want anything to do with you or your lying,money grubbing,hypocrate,boinking the wild beast religion.I leave you to wallow in your own filth...OUTLAW

• seven006
    seven006

Again YoYo you are under the illusion that you know what I am thinking. Your response to me on this matter is just another side step because you do not have a logical answer.

I am telling you right here and now that I "do" want you to answer the question I have posted four times to you. Telling me what you think I think is not an answer. It is a JW diversionary tactic used when you know in your heart and in your mind that you are wrong.

Prove me wrong YoYo, I need to be put in my place. I am bad and I need proper direction. Give me an answer that is logical and makes sense and I will look like a total idiot. I like looking like an idiot, that's fun stuff for me.

Please do not come back with another lame excuse for not answering the question. Just answer it. I'm here just waiting to be put in my place!

Take care YoYo, your more fun than a one legged kangaroo.

Dave

• AMarie
    AMarie

YYMM said:

"AMarie:
    I'm here because I'm in love with you."

Ha Ha, very cute YoYo.

I asked the question out of all sincerity, not to be a bitch. My thoughts are that you would be here for one of three reasons:

1. You are a JW who sincerely believes what they are taught and want "Apostates" to turn back from their evil ways before it's too late.

2. You are a hateful, nasty person who can't tolerate people with beliefs different than your own (which if that's the case, good luck in life buddy).

3. Or, as most people have said, you have serious doubts about your faith and hearing the truth about the JWs and their teachings hits a nerve.

I was just curious as to where you are coming from, that is all.

I think your smart ass response instead of an honest answer tells me all I need to know. And by the way, go ahead and put me on your list of people to avoid. Having a piece of shit like you ignore me would make my day. But don't worry, once you finally ackowledge that you belong to a crappy-ass religion and find the courage to join the "apostates", maybe then we can date...kiss, kiss, YYMM.

AMarie

• YoYoMama
    YoYoMama

AMarie: Isn't that like telling someone "if you become a witness, we can date"?

I still love you.

BTW: Originally I did come to the board to do research on my own faith, and it has really helped me. I wanted to see the other side of the argument, even if it means not following the counsel given in the publications. But really instead of making be doubt the Organization more, it's done the opposite. And that's the truth, without being a smart ass.

Outlaw:

You're awesome, keep up the good work. You give apostates a bad name.

• AMarie
    AMarie

Ahhhh....

YoYo, telling me how much you love me makes me feel all warm and mushy inside. By the way, thank you for the honesty. It gives me a better idea of what your motives are.

AMarie

Maybe me giving apostates a bad name counteracts the bad name that you give the JWs. Don't ya think?

Kiss kiss

• AMarie
    AMarie

Ooops:

Disregard my last comment, my little pooky wooky. I thought you were refering to me when you said I gave apostates a bad name.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Seven.. with each of your posts I admire you more.

Like myself you try to rationalize with indisputable evidence and fact to substantiate a claim. An independent, rational, analytical mind is the one thing The Collective fears most.

For we all know they do not allow it on the inside and they are thoroughly brainwashed to refute any inquiries which differ from their own doctrine or "inspired" teaching filtered down from Brooklyn. I should know, I was a witness for the first 20 years of my life.

A word of advice my friend. Why bother trying to reason with madness?

I tried for a long time and it only makes you upset. The only solace taken from it is you know you make him or others look like a fool, but its not really worth the effort to try to reason with someone who doesnt have an open mind.

Believe me, I respect and completely agree with everything you say. But the fact remains some people will always have a response no matter how ludicrous it comes across. Im quite certain specific peoplew will respond to this post with something rude or deragatory (sp?) or even attempt to flame me or incite to a debate. I wont respond because your not worth the effort, I was only writing this to Seven because I see him in me.

Cheers Mate

Peace be unto you.

The true Kingdom of God is located in your heart, not an organization of hypocrites.

www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html for my new webpage and info!! Im trying to live now!!

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Geez...Im almost the only DF person on the board!
    Id better remain that way I think, forget about reinstatement, you guys need a REAL apostate here!
    Flower...breathe easy.
    Course if Yoyo man can go thru some probs I have with the org with me...masybe I can be convinced to re sign up.Thats.. IF.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

HA-HA!Hey Yo-yo,do you think you`ll ever get anything right.I`m not an apostate.Dislikeing corruption does not make someone an apostate.I am someone who dosent like bullshit artists,thats why I piss off brain dead dubs like yourself.I actually lived through things you pretend to know about.You are a master at misdirection and lies.Now instead of side stepping my questions from my last post to you,try answering them honestly.Remember,every time you lie I will stick your nose in it...OUTLAW

• Budda Belly
    Budda Belly

Yo Yo..

You stated in this thread that by visiting this
    site, you have more appreciation for Jah and HIS
    organization.. I guess an apostate site feeds you
    what your congregation cannot? You must be
    in a congregation that is dull or everyone is in
    a trance and has no abililty to assist you in upbuilding
    association.

I doubt you will still be around the witnesses in five years.
    The life span of an active witness is short lived.
    There are more ex-witnesses than active witnesses.
    Tells you alot about the Watchtower when they reley on
    new recriuts to continue.

May I now consider a fellow Aposate, as you are on your way
    there?

BB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit