Who of you in this forum have been df'ed?

by YoYoMama 101 Replies latest jw experiences

• shecky2
    shecky2

and yet, you're still here. interesting. is it because you willfully wish to hurt jehovah?

• AMarie
    AMarie

YYMM said:

"shecky2: YOu got that right. This way I know who to avoid."

You can't possibly mean that. I'm sure you've figured out by now that the majority here are against what the JWs teach, if not disfellowshipped. The bible tells you not to "eat with, or even greet a brother who has walked away", doesn't it? It seems to me you are just putting yourself in "harms way", so to speak. I have a hard time believing anybody is that ignorant.

Or else you were just saying that to be hateful.

• Englishman
    Englishman

If I was disfellowshipped, I would certainly never tell that to a Jehovah's witness.

Why should I enable them to carry on in their misguided beliefs and shun me?

Englishman

Bring on the dancing girls!

• Julie
    Julie

Not me, never disfellowshipped so you needn't avoid me. I, however, will likely be avoiding you. I have a disdain for self-righteous, judgemental folks.

Julie

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

I dont mind telling you what you want to know.
    Ive been disfellowshipped twice.
    First time for fornication, second for adultery.
    Currently Im Df, but Im thinking of seeking reinstatement again.

• teejay
    teejay

Interesting question.

I HAVE been df'd but I'm NOT df'd. You see, Jehovah's People have this procedure not mentioned in the bible. They call it "reinstatement."

In the early nineties, I was df'd for six months (to the day) but I guess Jehovah got a clue and came to feel that I was repentant, so he He got in touch with the loving shepherds in my congo and tol' 'em to let that fool <pointing at me> back in. I'm (here goes another JW-unique expression not mentioned in the bible) "in good standing" but (... oh... nevermind) "inactive."

Hope this answers your question, YoYo.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Well, aren't you the nice JW? It isn't bad enough to come to a public discussion board and call people names, now you want to take people already hurt,

AND KICK THEM SOME MORE WHEN THEY'RE DOWN!!!!!

Typical...

In 1975 a crack team of publishers was sentenced to death by a judicial commiteee. They promptly escaped from the cult and now live life on the run. If you have a problem ... and if you can find them ... maybe you can contact the A--postate Team"

• LB
    LB

It's a curious thing about you YoYo. You seem to be drawn to this site. Why is that? Be careful. I used to hang around sites like this when I was an active judgemental witness. But before you knew it, I waded through some silly fluff and discovered that I was more like the "apostates" than I could ever have imagined.

But I still dont' come close to feeling like an apostate.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• rhett
    rhett

Wouldn't the fact that you're on this board seriously suggest that a person isn't in the best of standings with JW's? Tell ya what, avoid me yoyo. You're an ass.

I don't need to fight
    To prove I'm right
    I don't need to be forgiven.

• Mum
    Mum

I was not DF'd. But feel free to avoid me like the plague. I would not want to face the Lord on the judgment day and tell him that the likes of you found me to be an acceptable associate.

Seize the day, and put the least possible trust in tomorrow. - Horace

I have learned to live each day as it comes and not to borrow trouble by dreading tomorrow. - Dorothy Dix

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit