Who of you in this forum have been df'ed?

by YoYoMama 101 Replies latest jw experiences

• seven006
  • YoYoMama
    YoYoMama
    I am playing with him more for entertainment

That's why I won't answer your questions. It's not a serious discussion for you.

I am not cruel or vulgarly insulting to him.
    And I appreciate that Dave. Outlaw should learn a thing or two from you.

I think he has a good heart and he means well.
    Thanks dude.

I'll bet you money he hates doing the door to door work.
    Actually you would loose that bet. I guess I'm one of the weird ones that actually enjoyes the house to house work, even the informal witnessing at businesses, laundrymats, and parking lots. I enjoy talking with people. I really do enjoy talking about Jehovah and the Biblical hopes. It's very satisfying. If the brother that accompanies me doesn't stop me, I will speak at each door. Like I said I'm one of those weird ones.

I don't believe for it a second when he says this little adventure has strengthen his faith in the religion.
    Well believe it. Don't get me wrong, I do read the posts and I analize the information presented. In some things, I agree with what is posted, but for some reason certain things do not affect me like it does others. For example, the UN thing. I can see how someone could be affected by it, but to me it's just not a big deal. I belive the explanation that the Watchtower gave on the matter.

If he is as smart as I think he is, he will be leaving us soon.
    You are smart Dave and you got me figured out on that one. I am considering leaving. Some days I only come to see what YK (YouKnow) has posted. I enjoy his posts.
  • YoYoMama
    YoYoMama
    Do you know what's in your file?

Actually, there is not a file on each and every publisher. There's only a file if you've been disfellowshipped, if you have a priviledge in the congregation, or if you've written to the Society.

I hope my file has good things about me.

• Budda Belly
    Budda Belly

Please don't leave Yo Yo...

This place needs a diverse group.

Must be a bug on the board..everyone leaving.

BB

• ianao
    ianao

Here is a prime example of a witness copping out of a discussion:

D: I am playing with him more for entertainment
    Yo: That's why I won't answer your questions. It's not a serious discussion for you.
    Looks like the YoYo is still trying to justify himself/herself. One wonders why the yoyo can't just admit to not being able to answer? It must be a form of ego.
  • seven006
    seven006

<<<That's why I won't answer your questions. It's not a serious discussion for you.>>>

Now damn it YoYo, there you go changing your reason for not answering me again.

Thanks for the "new light" on this subject.

In the land of reality I think we could have been friends.

Take care of the wife and family, I'll miss you when your gone.

Dave

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Dave,you have such a calm easy going manner about you.How do you do it?You have a lot of compasion for people who would see you dead.I don`t.(LOL).I`m more like a bull in a china shop.It`s good to have guys like you,to round out the board...OUTLAW

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

I wonder if our friend has read the "epic of Gilgamesh'.
    Story about a world wide flood written hundreds of years before Genesis.
    I might recomend reading Joseph Campbell also, seems every culture has a Christ story. Problem is, most of them date before Christ.
    Refer to the legend of Dionysus, (Bacchus), remarkable similarities to the Jesus tale, pre dates Christ.
    Who copied who?
    That is the question.

• seven006
    seven006

<<<Hey Dave,you have such a calm easy going manner about you.How do you do it?>>>

I smoke a lot of crack.

<<<You have a lot of compasion for people who would see you dead.>>>

I have a crazy JW ex-wife.

<<<It`s good to have guys like you,to round out the board...OUTLAW>>>

It's all a big farce I portray to try and pick up chicks.

Dave

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Dave,your calm and easy going because you smoke a lot of crack?(LOL)That is just too dam funny!Well if thats the case don`t quit or you`ll go comatose on us!..LOL...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit