Do you not know?

by Barbra 56 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

Sorry Barbra, but something's not quite right with your posts.

I don't think it's her 'posts' that's the problemo my weepy little flying friend.

• rebel8
    rebel8

you will be in my prayers

I'm sure you meant that in a nice way but this religious stuff is offensive to some people. That's all.

• Barbra
    Barbra

Whatever... I don't care what you think I am not after anyone... Don't listen... I can't even pray for any of you yea yer Christian... I am done with all of your unkind remarks and callin me a liar... You don't know me. Why would the Watchtower come out with that? Why would they talk against them selves... Maybe you heard this story before cuz it is true NO I DID NOT POST THIS AS SOMEONE ELSE! I LIVED and am LIVING it!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Clearly you haven't read anyone's comments, so here it goes.

MOST OF US ARE NOT CHRISTIAN. PLEASE DON'T PRAY FOR US - WE DON'T WANT IT.

When / if you stop with your religious nonsensitical talk and stop praying for me I will probably be able to have a conversation with you. Until then, hallelieuyayayahoo, and all that jazz. I worship baal.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

The 'Satanic Ritual' rumour is so against their teachings and so unbelievable and so unprovable , that even if it is true, you make yourself look like a fruit loop to anybody, including Bible studies and fence sitting Jws, who may visit this forum.

Unless you have some actual proof, bringing it up could drive undecided victims into the cult, which is the opposite effect to what you portray yourself as wanting in your original post.

If you have some documentation or video/whatever, post it. Unsubtantiated stories will just feed the WTs prophesy that Apostates are liars and deceivers.

• FireNBandits
    FireNBandits

HOO're YOO ta call ME "Chile Dish"? Huh? I ain't got no book larnin' tats all.

Pleez sum buddy sen me sum boks. POB 777 Bad Axe Michigan, USA

I luv you man! You ROK!

• Quentin
    Quentin

You are very, very sick...whatever the wt did to you get help, NOW!!!...PLEASE!!! Before we read about how you hung yourself from a shower curtain rod. I don't say this to be cruel, nor as a jest to get laughs....you need help kid, do it ASAP....

Now, having said that, don't play us as fools...we're not...lurkers and undecided, be aware that from time to time we get two types of hit and run posters...ones that "appear" to be sick and really need help getting their head straight and ones that throw a monkey wrench in so they can de-rail what this forum is about...you folks will have to decide for yourself...

Either way, this person is very sick and disturbed. Hopefully they'll drag their troll line elsewhere, or get proper medical help...human sacrifice, what a joke...

Outlaw, check my grammer and spelling.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit