Do you not know?

by Barbra 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

ROFLMAO @ Outlaw - thank you so much! I was trying to find my logon password specifically to say that!!! Barb, Jesus doesn't like misspellers. ;) Honestly, did you not look at the contents of this forum before spiritually frothing at the mouth? And has anyone noticed that these kinds of posts are usually hits and runs???? Where's the love? ;)

• cofty
    cofty

Welcome Barbra - unusual spelling of your name by the way?

That's how you know if you have the Holy Spirit you will speak with NEW TOUNGES! This is the evidence of the Spirit.

This is bull$hit of course. I could coach anybody how to "speak in tongues" in five minutes. It is only evidence that the individual is open to suggestion and wants the approval of their new peer group.

• shamus100
    shamus100

F*****g love the comic sans and green font. Very artsy!

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

HAHAHA welcome barbra, thank you for putting at least 5 minutes to reading what this website is all about... One question.... were you by any chance looking for watchtower.org?

• FireNBandits
    FireNBandits

Wow! I just asked Jeezus into my heart as my personal Savior! This morning I asked my dog Daisy into my heart as my personal Savior. Yesterday I asked my reflection into my heart as my personal Savior. Have I launched the Head yet?

Saint Martin the Deliberately Odd

• Black Sheep
  • skywho
    skywho

Oh Barbra, good, you are ready. We have map for you and a list of all the JWs in your area, addresses and phone numbers. Remember to keep track of your not at homes! Go get 'em Tiger! lol

• Barbra
    Barbra

Sorry I offended so many by the color and style of writing. I just liked that font and that is my favorite color. Didn't realize it was going to cause such a ruckous!

I DID read about the forum before I started writing sorry I am not as BRITE as some of you!! Pretty petty how you can give people a hard time over spelling and that! I was just sharing how I felt about what I went thru.... no worries I won't bother any of you again. Sorry I thought this was an adult disscussion area. Didn't know there were so many childish people on here or I would not have wasted my time. Outlaw seems as though you could use a new tounge! The one you have is filthy!

I am glad that most here are ex witnesses. No I wasn't looking for Watchtower.org!

I pray blessings on all of you.... I will not bother you again!

Thank you to those of you that had kind words for me I will not forget you and you will be in my prayers...

Barbra

• Quillsky
    Quillsky
    Sorry I thought this was an adult disscussion area. Didn't know there were so many childish people on here or I would not have wasted my time.

Barbra, you are welcome to "bother us again" if you can put your own thoughts and opinions into words without littering it with quotes from the bible. That's how adult discussion works.

You will find many adults here who are Christians and still believe in the bible. It's only grandstand preaching that doesn't go down too well, which you will understand if you've been a Jehovah's Witness.

If you can discuss why you're a Christian without quoting the bible then I'll read what you have to say. If you can't understand that and still want to leave then to me that seems like childish behavior.

• blondie
    blondie

Just for those who don't remember anyone with the name BARBRA

BARBRA STREISAND

http://www.barbrastreisand.com/us/home

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit