Do you not know?

by Barbra 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Barbra
    Barbra

Do you not know that they teach wrong doctrine?

I hope you do I PRAY you do! I was involved with the JW's since I was 3 yrs old. It took me over 20 yrs to realize that what they teach is wrong. It's brainwash on so many lvls. JEHOVAH is a correct name... yes Jehovah became Jesus in the flesh! Col. 2:8,9 : (NWT)Look out perhaps there maybe someone who will carry you off as his prey through the Philosophy and empty deceptionaccording to the tradition of men, according to the elementary things of the world and not according to Christ; (9) because it is in HIM(Christ) that all the fullness of the divine quality dwells bodily. Jesus is Jehovah made Flesh!

I can get more scriptures to back it up if I need too! JW's don't teach that you need to recieve the Holy Spirit but that is apart of Salvation! Acts 2:38; (NWT) Peter said to them: "Repent, and let each one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus (not the Father son and holy spirit these are merely titles not his name!) for forgiveness of your sins, and you shall recieve the Holy Spirit!" But I have never heard them teach the fullness of that scripture! You need the filling of the holy spirit! How do you know you have that?? Acts 10:44-48 ; (NWT) While Peter was yet speaking about these matters the holy spirit fell upon all those hearing the word. And the faithful ones that had come with Peterwho were of those circumsisied were amazed, because the frre gift of the holy spirit was being poured out also upon people of the nations.For they had heard them speaking with new tounges and magnifing God. See it says the were speaking with new TOUNGES!!!! That's how you know if you have the Holy Spirit you will speak with NEW TOUNGES! This is the evidence of the Spirit.

Be warned friends that you do not get caught up in the broad and spacious road because that road leads to destruction! Hell is real! Don't put your faith in Men! Search the bible for yourselves! Like a buried tresure! The 144,000 are the Jews and none of them are alive! Your not going to live forever on this earth! Think about it PRAY about it! Ask God for wisdom and to open your eyes up!

Jesus I pray that all that read this will have an open heart and mind. That they will hear YOUR voice and have the viel lifted, so that they can come to know you and be in your grace. Jesus lift them up and touch them in the only way YOU can. IN JESUS NAME Amen!

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

paraize Jeezuss!

LD

• designs
    designs

A girl joins the 4 Horsemen of John Calvin. Scoot over guys someone wants to join you on your pew. And a Roastadoria Glossolaliagist to boot! She's been to Hell and checked it out so she knows it real.

'Do a little good each day'

• cattails
    cattails

Hey Barbra,

Is there a reason you chose to make your

witnessing post show up in bolded Comic font?

Just wondering...

• spawn
    spawn

Blah,blah, blah, blah blah. Here we go again!!

Comic sans? oh dear!!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Yes, I know that they teach wrong doctrine. Thanks anyway.

• fokyc
    fokyc

Bare Bra!

IF you are telling US that the JW's are wrong, which most on this site already know,

I think you have come to the wrong place!

We DO know, so there is no need for the fancy scribble

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Good thing you showed up when you did. Thank you.

lisa

• The Scotsman
    The Scotsman

Barbra

You are absolutely right - but your preaching to the converted here......

• acolytes
    acolytes

Hi Barbra

You said I can get more scriptures IF I need to. That is a very profound "IF" and why my faith is not destroyed. If there was only one "IF" to God I would be athiest. But the fact their are so many "Ifs" to finding God means I will keep searching.

Acolytes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit