Do you not know?

by Barbra 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Heaven
    Heaven

Welcome to JWN, Barbra! I figured it out over 30 years ago. Glad you were able to as well.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Do you not know?

Nope. We were completely clueless until you showed up.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Bare Bra!
    IF you are telling US that the JW's are wrong, which most on this site already know,
    I think you have come to the wrong place!

You might want to go to this site and talk to them. But I don't think they welcome comments especially those that disagree with them.

www.watchtower.org

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Do you not know that they teach wrong doctrine?

Uhhhhhhhhhhh..Yeah....Most of us figured that out years ago..

JEHOVAH is a correct name...

No it`s not..It`s a translation mistake made by a 14th century catholic Monk..

Be warned friends that you do not get caught up in the broad and spacious road because that road leads to destruction! Hell is real!

Hell is reading green coloured text first thing in the morning..Whats wrong with a nice blue colour?

While Peter was yet speaking about these matters the holy spirit fell upon all those hearing the word. And the faithful ones that had come with Peterwho were of those circumsisied were amazed, because the frre gift of the holy spirit was being poured out also upon people of the nations

So..Men can`t hear the word without being circumsized..Because thier Dick,is really a Jesus Antenna..

?????????????????????????????????????????????

See it says the were speaking with new TOUNGES!!!! That's how you know if you have the Holy Spirit you will speak with NEW TOUNGES! This is the evidence of the Spirit.

I don`t want a New Tounge..I like the Tongue I have..Because..

Its spelled properly..And..Over the years I`ve become attached to it..

I need a frigg`in cup of coffee..Morning comes too early in the day..

Morning should start about 2pm..2pm would be good..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• Married to the Mob
    Married to the Mob

I must still hungover from celebrating Canada winning the hockey.

The green is making my headspin

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Yeah..Good hockey game!

Canada won`t be Sober till Thursday..

.................... ...OUTLAW

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

*why are my eyes glazing over?*

Sorry, so sleeeepy now......

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Nooooooo! not a scripture quoter! my pet hate! and threats of 'i have more'... leave me cold.

Barbra you are exactly like the JWs... flicking through the bible to 'prove' their own dogmatic teachings. a total waste of time to me. and 99% wasted on this forum. Perhaps you thought this was a pro JW site...

oz

• rebel8
    rebel8

*big belly laugh after reading Outlaw's post*

I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, I do.

But I have a really hard time with preachiness on an ex-cult forum. It seems really mean.

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

Thank you Barb. I know it took a long time to write that. We mostly EXJWs here and have long since figured out the JWs are a deadly devastating cult and have or are trying to...leave.

Keep up the warning though. We need all the help we can to warn others.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit