Do you not know?

by Barbra 56 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

Oh, I loved the green, and comic sans is my favorite font. Just really hated the "grandstand preaching." We all have heard those scriptures ad infinitum and ad nauseum. We know what that stuff says and means. We are sick of having it shoved down our throats, at least I am! If we wanted to be preached AT and told what to believe, we would never have left the khall. That aside, WELCOME!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    I DID read about the forum before I started writing

I doubt it. If you had, you would have noticed we were mostly ex-JW.

You jumped in and started trying to get us to 'cult hop' into your new religious group with knowing anything about us.

Let us know if you get a different reaction when you pull the same stunt on another JW/Mormon/Moonie/Muslem/Fundy Anything forum. Copy and paste your post here and see what reception you get.

You are welcome to join us, just don't expect a warm reception from everyone if what you want to do is recruit us.

Cheers

Chris

• Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

Gotta agree with Black Sheep on this one. Five minutes on this site and you would know this is not a group of JWs. Secondly, it is neither kind nor loving (since I assume you are trying to be Christian based on your liberal use of scripture) nor appealing to jump in and start preaching condemnation. In this group it can be quite hurtful, triggering and offensive.

For the most part, this is a welcoming group. But like with ALL forums, proper form is to introduce yourself, make friends, learn about the cyber-people before spouting off opinions that are not welcome. Frankly, I had more than enough judgment and recruiting while I was a JW; I certainly do not want to hear it here.

• Barbra
    Barbra

Sorry. I DID read about the forum. I just get excited sometimes. As I am sure you all know it is hard to transition from JW to Christian. I wasn't trying to shove anything down anyone's throat. I am not recruiting either. You believe what you want. I don't like being made fun of. I have disabilities and get enough of that from ppl I run into in person. Some of the comments were just plain mean and could have been worded in a more compassionate way, without cursing.

I know a side of being a JW that alot of you may not even realize exists. They are on some lvls VERY Satanic. I have been to The world headquarters in Brooklyn New York, Watch Tower Farms and I can't think of the name it starts with a 'P'. But what ppl don't realize is that they also do human and animal sacrifices. Now, I know what yer thinking...(or at least I think I do) 'No way she is talking about some other religious group!' I am not. My Biological Father to this Day is in good standing with the witnesses and is an Elder. He also claims to be of The Annointed.

Just saying I have been thru alot as a JW and am now free and it is exciting and I want to tell EVERYONE to stay away from them.

• cofty
    cofty
    they also do human and animal sacrifices.

No they don't, they are cruel and controlling and negligent and abusive and dishonest; that's enough reason to despise the borg. Saying things like that just makes ex-jws sound nuts

• beksbks
    beksbks

But what ppl don't realize is that they also do human and animal sacrifices. Now, I know what yer thinking...(or at least I think I do) 'No way she is talking about some other religious group!' I am not. My Biological Father to this Day is in good standing with the witnesses and is an Elder. He also claims to be of The Annointed.

I swear I've heard this story here before. Barbra, have you ever posted here under another name?

• shamus100
    shamus100

Just saying I have been thru alot as a JW and am now free and it is exciting and I want to tell EVERYONE to stay away from them.

Zowwwweeee!

I wonder what kind of disability you have - perhaps the kind that makes you unaware that you are posting on an internet forum?

What a drama queen.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

But what ppl don't realize is that they also do human and animal sacrifices.

Now we know your agenda.

You are here to make ex-JWs look like the liars and fools and deceivers that the WT claims we are.

I say you are working for the Watchtower .

• shamus100
    shamus100

LIke what's the deal?

Everyone was praising Jesus with you. You should be happy, love!

Kiss the monkey! Kiss me - and kiss Jesus too! Kiss us both!

• cry
    cry

This has been one of the funniest threads I have read - like a comic strip. Outlaw your post had me on the floor laughing. Sorry Barbra, but something's not quite right with your posts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit