sKally, abhoring the Whore klass

• Focus
    Focus

skally wrote:

"not hating the swinish Watchtower enough!"
    Ha! You've WITNESSED this too?
    sKally, abhoring the Whore klass

But he is much better now.

And any tendency to backslide a little bit is buried once he is aware that a certain foul nocturnal creature is slinking about, keeping its eyes on all borderline WT-sympathizers...

--
    Focus
    (Foul Nocturnal Creature Class)

• Open mind
    Open mind

Wow!

JWD has certainly changed over the last 5 years.

I stumbled onto this thread and highly recommend it for anyone who hasn't scoured the archives that much.

We've got a very articulate Watchtower apologist ( You Know ) along with a couple not-so articulate types.

A few JWD heavy hitters who don't post here anymore. ( seven006, Englishman, AlanF, Island Woman )

And a non-JW, JWD newbie, police officer (Danni) who unwittingly stirred the pot by starting this thread.

If you don't have the time or inclination to read the whole thing, seven006's posts and You Know's on this thread are "must reads" IMO.

With the progressive demonizing of the internet by the Watchtower, I doubt we'll ever see the likes of this kind of spiritual swordplay again.

Thanks for the meat.

Open Mind

• Metamorphosis
    Metamorphosis

Wow - that was pretty interesting. I'm almost tempted to become an apologist just so we can have some good hard heavy hitting debates - I can debate just about every position whether I believe it or not ...

on second thought....i just don't think i'd have the stomach for that...LOL

Morph

• Open mind
    Open mind

Well I just got done reading more of "Danni's" threads and it turns out she may well have been a genuine troll.

At least that was the opinion of Dave aka "seven006". No matter. Even though this thread may have been started by a troll, I enjoyed reading the back and forth between everyone else.

Open Mind

• Scully
    Scully
    And a non-JW, JWD newbie, police officer (Danni) who unwittingly stirred the pot by starting this thread.

Actually, if you dig a little deeper, you will discover that Danni was not anything s/he claimed to be. S/he was a complete FAKE.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit