All this fighting is worthless

by Danni 85 Replies latest jw friends

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Seven006,

I see you are taking AlanF stupid ass side.

• Kismet
    Kismet

I like your approach to things Danni.

Just further to Lilacs comment, the more common Legal cases will likely paint the JW's in a favourable light for their efforts in developing and fighting for various freedoms enjoyed in North America.

However as you review those Supreme Court cases one has to ask would the JW's give the same freedoms to individuals in the organization, freedom of speech, freedom of association? just to name a few.

I hope that is of help.

Kismet

• Danni
    Danni

People are under the impression I am protecting Youknow. I said the both of them were acting in ways you don't expect two educated men to act.
    I don't know if he has hurt millions of people. I don't know him either. I simply said, maybe it's best the two should keep away from eachother. I read that thread. He was attacked in every way possible from his intelligences to his opinion. That didn't seem fair. The majority is with Alan. Are they not?

Yes you are right I have sat in on trials where the defense has twisted the truth, I have also seen that from the DA's office. Just last year there was a 14yr accused of killing some visitors from out of town. The DA's office knew the police beat a confession out of him. All the "Evidence" pointed to him. But the Juror didn't buy it. The saw the bruises on his face. He was realsed. The city wanted to know how could we "law" let a killer go free. Three months later the real killers was caught. They went into detail that only the killers could have known. Now his family is sueing us. Things are not all that rosey from other side either. No one is without deception. You can beleive that.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

7006s exposition was brilliant, I thought, amazing that he came up with such a great analogy so quickly.
    Back to your kitty litter, cat.
    Go scratch around in your old doody.

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Refiners fire,

Now you are taking 006 side. How low can you go?

• Danni
    Danni

Kismet

Just further to Lilacs comment, the more common Legal cases will likely paint the JW's in a favourable light for their efforts in developing and fighting for various freedoms enjoyed in North America.

However as you review those Supreme Court cases one has to ask would the JW's give the same freedoms to individuals in the organization, freedom of speech, freedom of association? just to name a few.

I hope that is of help.

Yes this will help. I don't care how many case they have won if the Jehovah's Witnesses or any other are protecting child molesters I won't be any nicer to them than i would be with the filthy child molesters we arrest almost daily. They are the lowest types on earth. But I am not going to let myself show angry over this now. Because I do have to go back on the job. I don't want to take my personal feelings with me. I will take care of the ones here where i live and that's for sure. One person can make a difference. Thankyou I will be getting back to you. You appear to be someone that will show things from both sides of the coin.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Pusspuss.
    I choose to kiss the collective ass of the site intellectuals....YOU are not one of them!

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Refiners Fire,

I didn't know you kiss asses.

• seven006
    seven006

Refiners fire,

Alan is a very close personal friend of mine and trust me when I say he does need professional help. Iv seen him in a pair of ugly green shorts and the whiteness of his legs alone is a crime.

Danni,

Alan has a lot of passion for what he does. He is one of a hand full of people that has been in the front lines of exposing the deception of the JW religion. Just as you get sickened with having to deal with some of the scum of the earth on a daily basis in your job, Alan has dealt with the cover ups and deception of the JW leaders first hand. Don't misunderstand his passion for getting the truth out as hate. I have known the man as one of my beast friends for many years and outside of the JW issue he is a damn pussy cat and has the heart of a teddy bear. The only think he hates is lies and injustice. I think you can relate to that.

You are doing a great job in your fact gathering Danni. If you want to eventually see the whole picture and gather enough evidence to see the truth, hold off on your conclusions for a while. Your investigation is still new and you have not gathered all the facts yet. You are a sharp person and you are going at this little quest in a professional manner. You still have some more facts to gather. These facts will expose the real agenda of the individual players you see in our little drama of life.

Hang in there. I'm enjoying the hell out of this.

Take care,

Dave

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Danni,

The machismo level of this DB has of late been drastically lowered, hemorrhaging in fact. AlanF is one of the last true blue "old" defenders of the unfaith, the last knight in shining armour, the deep moat around the castle, the lion's roar, the last hope for verbal nuclear holocausts upon the enemy, the only .......... well you get the picture.

When the earth shakes look out! Take cover or just enjoy the show!

Many times that's all it is!

IW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit