What's your personality type? Myers-Briggs test

by frankiespeakin 190 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty

I have taken the test a couple of times a few years apart an was ENTP both times

No idea what that means but I recall the label.

• nonjwspouse
  • cofty
    cofty

"Visionary" wow! I will look that up.

• cofty
    cofty

ENTPs are fluent conversationalists, mentally quick, and enjoy verbal sparring with others. They love to debate issues, and may even switch sides sometimes just for the love of the debate. When they express their underlying principles, however, they may feel awkward and speak abruptly and intensely.

Bloody hell that's better than Mystic Meg!

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Me? What else but an ENFP lol.

LL

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

INTJ bordering ENTJ.

I suppose it makes sense for quite a few of the so called rare INTJ's on this forum. For me it was my deep thinking, problem solving, analytical nature that woke me up to TTATT.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

ENTJ E xtravert(11%) i N tuitive(62%) T hinking(38%) J udging(22%) that Extravert is low as you see and usually i get introvert.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Isn't it funny how just one little letter can make such a difference in personalities?

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

Same a Jung. INTP

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

DJS Some, but statistically not all, of this clearly has to do with the types of vocations chosen (or drawn to by their personality type) by the various types, but even considering that, the MBPTI is darned accurate. As I stated a few weeks ago, it has its detractors, but David Kiersey, who has carried on the Myers/Briggs/Jung work, has taken the MBPTI to new heights. His newest book on this is scary accurate

I will have to get that book, I have been interested in MBPTI since taking some classes while in the corporate world. I used it to figure out how to communicate with people, I worked with people from all over the country, in many different groups, about very technical issues, lots of opportunity for miscommunication. I worked with an extreme INTJ, completely lopsided in every area, it was an quite an experience dealing with that, plus she worked remotely. I'll never forget a meeting where she was told to change a procedure, she just kept saying "but that's the way we've always done it".

I have read about the skeptics in academia, I once heard a radio program where Isabel Briggs Meyers was referred to as a "just a housewife". Maybe she was, but her system is still being used because it works. I would tell people that it doesn't define you, we are all individuals, but it can give you insight as to why you do the things you do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit