What's your personality type? Myers-Briggs test

by frankiespeakin 190 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

INTP. But not a strong I.

BTS

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I've taken the test numerous times. Most times I'm an INTJ but the "N" is marginal. Once in awhile that "N" is an "S" resulting in an ISTJ. It's so close that I'm really just an I-TJ with a balanced N/S slot.

• Found Sheep
  • Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I find it odd how many INTJ's we have!!! I thought I would be different now that I am out I was IMTJ a few years ago when I was an active JW and thought I would be something different but I was the same?

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I guess I am the only ISFJ on here?

Snoozy...'The Nurturer' and my judging is only an 11...

ps..Thanks for the link..

• TardNFeatheredJW
    TardNFeatheredJW

I N T J

I - 59%

N - 50%

T - 50%

J - 21%

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

There are so many introverts, I wonder if thats a trait of ex-jw's or internet users?

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I just wanted to add that mine listed Louisa May alcott as a popular writer with ISFJ personality. That is a name Agatha Christie wrote under for a while. Agatha Christie is one of my favorite writers..I have at least 80 of her novels...

She is the same personality as I am..spooky huh?

Snoozy

• Snotrag
    Snotrag

INTJ. Since there are so many Masterminds here we should be able to take over the world. Anyone interested?

• Think About It
    Think About It

There are so many introverts, I wonder if thats a trait of ex-jw's or internet users?

I found that strange also. I think it has to be a personal choice, because whether it was work or at the KH or in FS, I was always one of the most outgoing. I can work a room pretty good, but my personal choice is to not be in the room if I don't have to be.

Think About It

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit