Immortal Soul? Impossible!

by wannabe 114 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass
    All that matters to me is I have a certificate signed by 3 rabbis stating for the entire world that I am Jewish; I am entitled for citizenship in Israel if I want it;

Sorry Robdar, but having three Europeans with no connection to the Middle East giving you a piece of paper saying your a Jew means nothing. Also you can go live in Palestine Israel not because of that piece of paper but because a bunch of Euros from Germany, Austria, Poland, the Baltic, Hungary, Ukraine, Romania, Russia, etc. came to the middle east and killed a bunch of Innocent people and literally stole there homes. That's why you can go live in Palestine Israel.

So Blue Grass-----do you have a rebuttal for any of the scriptures we've presented to you?

Actually I haven't seen many post that was worth responding to as most of what you guys post needs no rebuttal. But concerning Heb 4:12 the soul is the body and the spirit is what gives it life. I see no contradiction there. I'm not saying people don't have spirits, I'm saying our spirits aren't conscious or immortal.

P.S Thanks snowbird!

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Sorry Robdar, but having three Europeans with no connection to the Middle East giving you a piece of paper saying your a Jew means nothing. Also you can go live in Palestine Israel not because of that piece of paper but because a bunch of Euros from Germany, Austria, Poland, the Baltic, Hungary, Ukraine, Romania, Russia, etc. came to the middle east and killed a bunch of Innocent people and literally stole there homes. That's why you can go live in Palestine Israel.

My darling Blue Grass dumbass, you do not know anything regarding ashkenazi or sephardic. Your ignorance is remarkable. FYI, my conversion involved both communities. But thanks all the same.

Now, when will you get back to the subject, the Immortal soul?

• snowbird
    snowbird

Welcome!

Sylvia

• Terry
    Terry

Leolaia admonished pertly:

Terry.....When discussing ancient texts and ancient POVs, existential "reality" is besides the point. People study world religions all the time without thinking of whether each particular group of traditions is "real". It is more about trying to represent in some way the mindset, the worldview (or indeed worldviews), that is presupposed in a body of literature. I'm interested in this only to clarify what views are expressed in ancient Hebrew and Jewish texts.

I know you well enough to realize your discussion are alway META-discussions. It is like solving a crossword puzzle. Mental floss.

My quibble is with "actual" discussions where the participants debate the number of angels it takes to screw in a light bulb.

You have my official "get out of jail free" card, Leolaia.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Immortal Soul? Impossible!

Baloney! I have an immoral soul. Just as any active dub.

Oh, wait. You said "immortal."

Nevermind....

Farkel

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass
    My darling Blue Grass dumbass, you do not know anything regarding ashkenazi or sephardic.

I know all about ashkenazi and sephardic Jews. I know that vast majority of Jews living in Palestine Israel are fake ashkenazis and that Jews who died in the holocaust were fake ashkenazi Jews. Also the Bible itself puts to rest the myth of ashkenazi having any relation to Jews in the Bible:

Genesis 10:2The sons of Japheth:Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech and Tiras.3The sons of Gomer:Ashkenaz, Riphath and Togarmah.

As we all know the Jews came from Shem through Abraham and Jacob. Ashkenazis come from Japheth through Gomer. Two totally different groups of people and nations. You ashkenazis come from Japheth, the man who fathered all the European nations. There's nothing semitic(Shem) about ashkenzais.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Blue Grass,

I took a peek at your post history. You've been making unprovoked, insulting remarks towards members here for months.

Will you please stop? Pretty please, with sugar on top. I would really appreciate it.

Thank you,

LWT

• Robdar
    Robdar

Thanks, but don't worry about it, LWT. He's just one of many Jew haters that like to blow hard from behind a computer screen. Everytime he opens his mouth he shows off his ignorance. He's probably a real pussy and think he's scoring big time for the WTS.

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass

He's just one of many Jew haters that like to blow hard from behind a computer screen. Everytime he opens his mouth he shows off his ignorance

My ignorance? I haven't said anything concerning ashkenazis that isn't true. I don't hate Jews, I hate the ashkenazis from European.

Will you please stop? Pretty please, with sugar on top. I would really appreciate it.

LWT the fact that you had to go way back to my first thread may indicate that i don't attack people as much as you make it seem, also I don't know if you noticed but Robdar was the one who called me a "dumbass" despite the fact that I haven't and call her any names.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    I know that vast majority of Jews living in Palestine Israel are fake ashkenazis and that Jews who died in the holocaust were fake ashkenazi Jews...I don't hate Jews, I hate the ashkenazis from European.

This thread is falling faster than free fall....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit