Immortal Soul? Impossible!

by wannabe 114 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Robdar was the one who called me a "dumbass" despite the fact that I haven't and call her any names.

Stupid is a stupid does, Forest.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Lordy, lordy,.....lmao

• Robdar
    Robdar

LOL, Twitch. It is pretty silly but heck, I have nothing better to do than tease the monkey.

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass

Robdar the fact that the only response you can come up with to the facts I'm posting is childish name calling shows who the real monkey is. You have yet to refute anything I stated thus far. It is a fact that the vast majority of 'Jews' today are ashkenazis with no connection to Jews in the Bible. I even showed you in the Bible how they are not related to Jews, yet the only response you can come up with is name calling. Calling me names says more about yourself than it does about me.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Blue Grass, you are doing a fine job representing Jehovah's meek and loving people. You have a rare gift of persuasion that I am sure they didn't teach you in Theocratic Ministry school. You may be anointed and not know it yet. Since 1919, Jehovah has unleashed his locusts to harass and torment the wicked ones in Babylon the Great. The time is reduced! Do carry on, Blue Grass, locust of Jehovah!

BTS

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Robdar the fact that the only response you can come up with to the facts I'm posting is childish name calling shows who the real monkey is. You have yet to refute anything I stated thus far. It is a fact that the vast majority of 'Jews' today are ashkenazis with no connection to Jews in the Bible. I even showed you in the Bible how they are not related to Jews, yet the only response you can come up with is name calling. Calling me names says more about yourself than it does about me.

You have proven nothing, sweetie. And I did answer you but you ignored me and instead spewed more hate. So, that's it. If you think I am going to take any more time out of my very leisurely evening to converse with a Jew hater, you are incorrect. Besides, it doesn't matter much to me what you think. I don't know you and have no desire to get to know you.

Hey, don't you have a cross burning or something to go to?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Forget what the bible says because nobody back then knew much about world then and so those ancient cultures had mythology to explain what they didn't know, and that's what the bible is, it is a book of myths. We don't see people walking on water, or raising the dead, or stopping the sun in the sky today,, so why conclude back then it really happened. If one is really looking for truth it is a waste time trying to understand what an ancient book says about the dead unless you are doing it to understand what ancient cultures believed for purely historical or linguistic reasons but not for truth because if you are looking for truth a book of ancient mythology ain't gonna show you that.

What happens when you die? Your brain stops working your consciousness ends, there is no ghost in the machine if your brain stops working you no longer think you no longer feel there is no proof what so ever that you are still alive any where else.

The bible is not a book of science it's a book of superstitions. Science shows us how the earth and sun came into being and it wasn't magic! DNA shows us Darwin was right and so does the fossil record so if your looking for truth,, science has a much better tract record in fact it beats the bible by a million times. There is no tooth fairy, no santa clause, no biblical deity, no devil, they are all myths.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Blue Grass is right Robbie. I started doubting your Judaism when I saw you take a bite out of a grilled ham and cheese sammich and washing it down with milk after making it yourself on Shabbat. Why don't you get yourself a nice shabbos goy to do all the work for you? I'd do it for free, and I'd even work around your house nekkid. Don't worry, I'm cut so your Jewish girlfriends won't be shocked by a Latin Anteater. About the ham sammich thing, I won't tell the rabbi. Promise. Although he'd probably just make you say ten Hail Mary's and five Our Fathers anyways.

BTS

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Blue Grass is right Robbie. I started doubting your Judaism when I saw you take a bite out of a grilled ham and cheese sammich and washing it down with milk after making it yourself on Shabbat. Why don't you get yourself a nice shabbos goy to do all the work for you? I'd do it for free, and I'd even work around your house nekkid. Don't worry, I'm cut so your Jewish girlfriends won't be shocked by a Latin Anteater. About the ham sammich thing, I won't tell the rabbi. Promise. Although he'd probably just make you say ten Hail Mary's and five Our Fathers anyways

LOL

BTS, that damn pig had it coming and that is only reason why I ate him.

Aww, you are sweet to offer to be my shabbat goy. Since I've never seen a Latin anteater, this could be interesting. Very.

And as far as the rabbi making me say ten hail marys and five our fathers, he only does that when we are playing our favorite game: the randy priest and naughty catholic school girl. "Bless me father, for I have sinned."

• John Doe
    John Doe

Hot chocolate with walnuts, or double dipped magic shell?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit