Tell me about your avatar(not the Gravatars)

by asilentone 80 Replies latest jw friends

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Will Ferrell from Talledaga Nights

• dudeson
    dudeson

Cosmo Kramer - The Assman

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

< Me, signing my life away on my wedding day- the guy in the blue shirt behind me is my dad.

Shamus- I think monkeys are cute too!

Asilentone- arnt guys who drive fast cars usually compensating for something? LOL

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

That was a low blow. I have a fast car.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

<----Hubby and I, shortly after we got married.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Me, photoshoped in front of one of my artworks and with one of my girls i create next to me.

It's also the logo i use to promote my art.

oz

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom

Taken from the Greatest Man Who Ever Lived book Chapter 82 in reference to Luke 13:24 "Exert yourself vigorously to get in through the narrow door".

I came to the realization that the "narrow door" leads INTO freedom and OUT of the WTS.

Alligator Wisdom

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

<------me a few years ago. I cropped it ...... The rest of the picture I'm naked.

lisa

• chickpea
    chickpea

a mandala, in buddhism and hinduism,
    has ritual and spiritual significance...

it represents the nature of experience and
    the intricacies of both the enlightened and
    confused mind

i will ultimately end up changing it since
    i really dont feel especially confused
    about the b0rg any longer

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

"I am Oobedoob Benubi. I have the silliest name in the galaxy. "

"Oobedoob Scooby-Dooby Benubi?"

"You'll never get away with this, Black Helmet Man! You are bad! You are bad and we are good! Your badness will be the end of you, and our goodness will be our triumph! Bad is bad - good is good! Bad-bad-good-bad! Good-good-bad-good, bad! Good"

"Oh, don't try to scare me with your ooby-dooby magic talk, Helmet Man. Your "I'm a horrifying warlock and I'm going to get you with my mystic potions" talk sicken me! I laugh at you and your "I'm a frightening wizard threat of hostility." Why don't you gather some frog legs and eyes of a newt, and conjur up a potion that will get you your face back, and perhaps make you one mere ounce less pathetic than you truly are!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit