Tell me about your avatar(not the Gravatars)

by asilentone 80 Replies latest jw friends

• four candles
    four candles

<<<<<<<<<<< Just me,taken in Ireland by my partner whilst visiting relatives. Hair is a bit longer now.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

It's keeps my husband buying me flowers This one is from my latest bouquet.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Mine is Stephen Colbert of the US Speedskating team. He is the ultimate exposer of bullshit. I worship him. I sacrifice to his altar daily, I say my Colbert chants, and try to get bridges and satellites named after him whenever I can.

• darthfader
    darthfader

Where's the kaboom... there's supposed to be an earth shattering kaboom.

A small salute to all the saturday morning cartoons I missed as a kid - when I was out selling stuff..

darth fader

• Farkel
    Farkel

My avatar is the result of genetics resulting from a long line of inbred Rednecks in the hills of West Virginia. My cousin played the guitar in the movie "Deliverance." We're very proud of him!

Farkel

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Picture of Bethlehem Pa star.

The star was erected in 1939 by Bethlehem Steel . It has 8 rays with the main horizontal ray 81 feet and the main vertical ray 53 feet long.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

my picture is of me with a singer in a local band that we like to listen to when we go out .

This was taken on my 'first' birthday party night !

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Cripes! Need I say more?

Dismembered

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

My avatar is a man who pretended he was something he was not.

• Caedes
    Caedes

Hobbes from Calvin and Hobbes. A very under-rated (in the UK at least) comic strip dealing with a young boy and his real/imaginary tiger friend.

Hobbes has an evil side as well as a nice side all whilst being very fuzzy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit