Tell me about your avatar(not the Gravatars)

by asilentone 80 Replies latest jw friends

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

Mine is a picture my son took while we were vacationing in Florida. It is very peaceful and that is how I feel now that I am out of the JW religion.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Hobbes has an evil side as well as a nice side ...

Amen.

I never did like that tiger!

Sylvia

• Casper
    Casper

What can I say... mine was just a whim, that I've been stuck with forever.

I'd love to change it to something more abstract.

Cas

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

<— How's this for abstract? (It's the Omega/Swan Nebula, or M17. These are some of the paint colors in my home.)

~Sue

• Casper
    Casper

Lol, Sue...

At least yours has some history and meaning, mine is just meh...

Cas

• snowbird
    snowbird

Is There a Creator Who Cares About You?

Is this part of it, Sue?

LOL

Sylvia

• Beta Male
    Beta Male

mine is from goyas black paintings, of a dog hopelessly treading water as a large wave looms before him.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Casper, re: history and meaning. Those heels in your sophisticated (I must say) avatar remind me of a "worldly" boyfriend I brought into "the Truth" over 20 years ago. He had a wicked women's shoes fetish. It was a little weird at first but I could not complain... what girl can say No to, "Hey, let's go to Garden State Plaza and look at shoes for you"?

Sexiest high heels in every color of the rainbow... supporting dowdy floral prairie garb befitting a modest "sister." Gotta love the '80s.

If/when he shows up here, he'll PM you post-haste, before ever posting a word in the forums. Let me know, okay? He still has half an ass cheek left I want to kick.

~Sue

• leec
    leec

it must be nice to be able to participate in this thread

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Sylvia, thank you for the reminder to "remain upright, in these, the last daze."

~Sue

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit