Tell me about your avatar(not the Gravatars)

by asilentone 80 Replies latest jw friends

• wobble
    wobble

Mine is a big fat bear who loves honey, not too far from the real Wobble, I carry some weight, but mainly from a love of real ale, rather than honey.

Mind you, I proved to the Doctor that it was not the beer that gave me my weight problem, as I said to him, :

"I gave up beer for four hours and lost no weight at all !"

Love

Wobble

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Paralipomenon

noun

(Old Testament) an obsolete name for the Old Testament books of 1 and 2nd Chronicles

As it is a name for an old bible book, an avatar of a book seemed fitting. As for JWD context, I find humor that the name is commonly recognized by many non JW Christians but since JW's only have the NWT the name just looks weird.

• Magwitch
  • mimimimi
    mimimimi

I just love this picture of this wolf peering out from behind the tree. I love animals and nature so this an easy choice for my avatar. Even my checks have nature pics.

• dobbie
    dobbie

Me, obviously! I should have been a model with these looks lol

Ok its dobby from Harry Potter (no it isn't E.T!), just cos i used part of my email addy 'dobbie' as my profile name. And he's cute.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Mine is a tree in my back garden :)

Blessings,

Stephen

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I like to dance flamenco.

I consider myself the flamenco ambassador to the world.

lol

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Mine is the scene from The Truman Show where Jim Carrey finally discovers their really is a world outside the alternate reality he has been subjected to.

• dobbie
    dobbie

I love that film, i don't go for his films much except for that and liar liar. What are these gravatar things anyway, why does so many people have them they look like little aliens!

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

A grand-aunty, must have been an original character in a very bourgeoise family. Artistic temper, liked playing theater. Unfortunately died circa 1900, aged about 15, for reasons which have always been kept hushed in the family, secret de famille.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit